ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Monday - 26D & 20W

Breakfast:
Banana, apple (0), yogurt (1), granola (3)

Lunch:
Wrap (3), Tom purée (0), sautéed veg (0), cheese (2)

Snack:
Yogurt (2)
Chocs!! (10) - ridiculous!!

Dinner:
Homemade stew- 90g potatos, 70g meat, juice, carrots, turnips - (5)
Got to make dinner at work so nice and healthy with no silly additives! And all the service users and staff liked it!!! :)

Snacks:
Toast, butter, cheese x 2 (7)
Cornflakes & milk (7)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 14/20
Total weeklies left: 6

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Monday - 26D & 20W

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Snack:
Yogurt (2)

Dinner:

Weeklies used today:

Great day Hun, which Granola and how much do you get for 3pps?

Great day Hun, which Granola and how much do you get for 3pps?

I totally stole it from Laura's post-Jordan's granola 23g is 3pp. When I saw it on hers yesterday I realised I had some in the press! :)
Not much at all but nice for change.

Maybe you can get more of that granola for 3pp, its just the 23g I had put out and pp'ed it iykwim, I love it on top of fruit and yoghurt though, nice chrunch and makes it a little more filling. Your diary looks yummy today

I love granola but I find its quite high in pp's.

I've only discovered it lately and it is yummy, but as you say massive in pp, so I'm just using it on fruit and yoghurt to use it up.

Ah sure that's loads of time so! You'll be at your goal long before that and just maintaining I reckon. I'm hoping to be down another 18lbs by Easter to reach my goal weight of 8stone13. I think it's probably a little unrealistic as (dare I say it) once you start getting into the skinnier stones it's much harder to lose. I've applied for a career break though so hoping to go travelling from August. It needs to be WELL gone by then so I don't lose track completely when away.

Ah sure that's loads of time so! You'll be at your goal long before that and just maintaining I reckon. I'm hoping to be down another 18lbs by Easter to reach my goal weight of 8stone13. I think it's probably a little unrealistic as (dare I say it) once you start getting into the skinnier stones it's much harder to lose. I've applied for a career break though so hoping to go travelling from August. It needs to be WELL gone by then so I don't lose track completely when away.

It's good to hav a goal!
And very exciting that you're goin travelling! Any plans?

How're you doing lovely? Good to see you're still on the wagon & losing!x

Hey honey! So glad you're back! Still losing but crazy slow! But shur u suppose it'll be worth it in end! x

It's good to hav a goal!
And very exciting that you're goin travelling! Any plans?

No definite plans yet. I want to do in but the girl I'm travelling with wants to do Dubai. I'm not 100% convinced on it yet but have applied for teaching work there anyway for the minute.

Aw Dubai would be great.
I've heard of people teaching out there. :)
Where did u wana go? Typo... Oz???

Monday - 26D & 20W

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Snack:
Yogurt (2)

Dinner:

Weeklies used today:

Great day yesterday hunnie.. Loving yer brekkie.. Granola is quite hi in PP's but is full of goodness.. Unfortunately tho its one of those things we'll not have due to the PP value.. Having it as you did is a great idea tho as it keeps it low enough for yer meal..
Loving yer stew.. I love stew (may have mentioned before lol)..

No definite plans yet. I want to do in but the girl I'm travelling with wants to do Dubai. I'm not 100% convinced on it yet but have applied for teaching work there anyway for the minute.
I understand yer reservations about Dubai... I'm not sure I could go from the freedom of Ireland to the rules n regs of Dubai... But I'd say it'd be amazing.. And different too.. Everyone and their sister goes to Oz.. My BF was travelling there for a year and said he met more Irish n English than he did Australian... My friends just back from New Zealand and LOVED it there.. So much so she's thinking of going back for good.. My BF also travelled Canada and would love to set up home over there..

Ya I was in oz too and loads of Irish there but if u stay away from the main areas of the cities then U don't meet too many. I didn't. :)

Tuesday - 26D & 6W

Breakfast:
Toast (2), scrambled egg & white (3)

Lunch:
Toastie-bread x 2 (4), salami (2), mozzerella (2), onion, tomato (0)

Dinner:
Stew from yesterday (4)

Snacks:
Ham (1)
Skittles (6)
D. Coke (0)
Yogurt (2)

Weeklies used today: 0/6
Total weeklies left: 6

Last edited:
You've a nice amount left for a bit of snacking though :) ...looks like a good day so far :)

Yeah I'm still a bit undecided but working on the career break and getting as much info as I can now and will start to put plan in motion then :)

Nice looking day so far, hope work is okay!

Thanks guys. Updated last nites diary cos snacked at work something terrible! :-(
And updated tonites diary. PPs eaten. Not too hungry so gona keep weeklies left for tomoro. I'll be at home and mite want something nice. :)
Work is grand. Waiting for bed!! :)

Back