ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Morning hun.. Another yummie day.. Toasties sounds fab.. Wish I liked salami... :(

Ya my sisters cleared out their fridge last week
and gave me a pack of different hams!
Love toasties!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just back from week one day one of couch to 5K. Decided to start again. As much as I was able to run 8k last year, as soon as I stopped I lost it so think I wasn't actually fit. So gona take it slow and I'll still be back to 5k by end feb.
Back tomoro morn and fri morn and week one will be done. :)

Wednesday - 26D & 6W

Breakfast:
Toast, butter scrape, jam scrape (3)

Lunch:
Bread x 2 (4), ham (1), cheese (2), mayo (1), onion (0)

Snack:
D. Coke (0)
Banana (0)

Dinner:
WW meal (7)
Stirfry veg in soy sauce (0)

Snacks:
1/2 pkt skips (1) - wasn't a nice packet
Mighty munch (4) - love them!!!!! :)
Snack a jacks (2) - very bold today!

Total dailies used: 25/26
Weeklies used today: 0/6
Total weeklies left: 6

Activity pts today: 2pp

Last edited:
Well done on going back to couch25k! I attempted it a while ago to no avail :)

Ya really enjoyed it actually. Great to get back into it!
It's not for everyone though. I find it nice slow increasing exercise.

Good luck with the c25k. I will do it one day! I love walking an need to get back into it this year x

Thanks hon.
My friend usually runs with me but had knee op before Xmas and I just didn't want her to be back running before me. Not out of jealousy but embarrassment! I had no reason to not be running. But she's naturally fit and will get back into it do easy so I want to be already on the road before she starts back. Determined! :)

Ooh you do sound determined re. the running, go team you! :D

I also love toasties, far too much, preferably oozing with lotsa cheese. Filthy!xx

Well done getting back to C25K hun.. am also determined to get thru it this year.. i'll wait til its not so feckin cold out!!!
Just back from a walk with the dog.. My God its frosty out there.. SNOW on Sunday n Monday... :eek:

Ooh you do sound determined re. the running, go team you! :D

I also love toasties, far too much, preferably oozing with lotsa cheese. Filthy!xx

Hehe. Ya love oozie cheese too!
Brought my sandwich to training today and everyone else went to shop and bought mayo/cheese filled rolls that looked Devine. I felt good bout my healthy sandwich but all the same they looked and smelt fab! :)

Well done getting back to C25K hun.. am also determined to get thru it this year.. i'll wait til its not so feckin cold out!!!
Just back from a walk with the dog.. My God its frosty out there.. SNOW on Sunday n Monday... :eek:

What? No way! I'm flying to Manchester Friday til Monday. May get bus to airport-don't fancy driving down in snow on Monday!
It is cold but I don't mind the cold-hate the wind and rain so took advance of training day finishing early and evening being dry and bright!
Great-if u get into it we can go do a 5km
Around Dublin somewhere!! :)

its a date ;)
The Notebook just started on TV.. Tissues at the ready :D

Deadly-just pressed record!!! :) not sure I'm able for tissues tonite! Watching operation transformation! Gona follow it from nxt week I think. :)

Oh really? That'll be interesting to see how ya get on..
I never can follow them.. I always print off the plans with good intentions but I like to plan last minute if that makes sense.. Like, I couldn't tell you today what I want for dinner tomoro.. I couldn't tell you in the morning what I want for dinner.. I just decide on the meat that night before and that's only coz I've to defrost it... How I have it will be decided tomoro when I get in from work :D But that's just me :)

Hi everyone! :). I'm New to on here not sure what I'm doing lol. I was wondering if anyone can help me. My fiance is giving ww a go with me but he will not be attending the meetings. Could anyone please give me his daily pro point allowance? He is 25 5ft 6in and 11st 13lb. Any help wpwill be greatly appreciated as I have searched the net all day lol xx

Hi everyone! :). I'm New to on here not sure what I'm doing lol. I was wondering if anyone can help me. My fiance is giving ww a go with me but he will not be attending the meetings. Could anyone please give me his daily pro point allowance? He is 25 5ft 6in and 11st 13lb. Any help wpwill be greatly appreciated as I have searched the net all day lol xx

Hiya. Welcome to minimins :) Sorry can't find my calculator ATM so can't help. Just wanted to welcome ya

Wikihow has something on their site. How active would u consider ur fiancée's daily job/life? Sitting during his day (office), walking all day, very physical? Otherwise I have it calculated.

Wikihow has something on their site. How active would u consider ur fiancée's daily job/life? Sitting during his day (office), walking all day, very physical? Otherwise I have it calculated.

Never mind. I worked my own one on it and it didn't calculate right.
Sorry. Welcome though. Would he even go to one meeting to just get told his pps??

Oh really? That'll be interesting to see how ya get on..
I never can follow them.. I always print off the plans with good intentions but I like to plan last minute if that makes sense.. Like, I couldn't tell you today what I want for dinner tomoro.. I couldn't tell you in the morning what I want for dinner.. I just decide on the meat that night before and that's only coz I've to defrost it... How I have it will be decided tomoro when I get in from work :D But that's just me :)

Ya I don't usually follow it cos they don't include alcohol. I think any diet that doesn't include alcohol is stupid! But seeing as how I'm giving it up for a while I said I'd giv it ago.
Ya I love planning my meals-maybe its a sign of a sad life! :)

Back