ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Morning Sweetie, Glad u had a good night out and you probably had a lot less PP on chips than you thought, I had 210g for 14pp and that was loads of chips so u probably didn't even have half that. X

Ya as I wrote up it was garlic cheese chips which are 20pp but happy enough to say I ate 8pp worth. Alot left over. :)

Finally feeling human again. Walked up town to get my car (drove up to bus stop last nite).
Just gona take it easy today. Have a horribly busy week at work ahead of me.

Anybody know if you can get the WW quiches anywhere in Ireland?

I'm nearly sure Tesco should have them.

Definitely in morrisons, do u have morrisons there?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tried Tesco in kildare Sinead and no luck. Will look in few others.

Unfortunately no Morrisons Tracy. :(

I just keep seeing them advertised in magazine and they'd be great for the freezer.

Oh no, I usually get them from morrisons. I'm pretty sure I've got them from tesco before tho.

I personally think the WW Quiche are a rip off in both price and pp. I can have a 1/4 of an Asda Morrisons Quiche for 6pp and it costs about 25p but a WW Quiche is over a £1 and is 8pp! X

I personally think the WW Quiche are a rip off in both price and pp. I can have a 1/4 of an Asda Morrisons Quiche for 6pp and it costs about 25p but a WW Quiche is over a £1 and is 8pp! X

Oh no, I usually get them from morrisons. I'm pretty sure I've got them from tesco before tho.

OK Tracy-will try Tescos again. Shops around me aren't great for WW products anyway. :)

Unfortunately no Asda in Ireland either hon. :(
To be honest I'm more curious than anything... just want it cos I can't find it hehe.

OK Tracy-will try Tescos again. Shops around me aren't great for WW products anyway. :)

Unfortunately no Asda in Ireland either hon. :(
To be honest I'm more curious than anything... just want it cos I can't find it hehe.

WW Quiche by Royal Mail it is lol x

I bet u guys have some really yummy things which we don't get tho! X

I doubt that. :( Ye have such great deals. Though your Sunday bargain hunting is great idea! :)

Sometimes bróna Supervalu do a ready to roll lighter pastry. Then you can make your own. I do mine in cupcake tins so they are portioned out and pp work out at about 4pp depending on whats in them. Could be an idea if you have time. x

Sometimes bróna Supervalu do a ready to roll lighter pastry. Then you can make your own. I do mine in cupcake tins so they are portioned out and pp work out at about 4pp depending on whats in them. Could be an idea if you have time. x

Aw that's a good idea with the smaller portions. Thanks hon. No time this week but next weekend maybe. Cheers. :) x

Sunday

Breakfast
None-too busy trying to sleep off my raging hangover headache :(

General small meals all day....

D. Coke x can
D. Club orange x 1L

WW instant whip with bananas set in (1)
Tesco rocket icepop x 2 (2)

Pasta (4), with sauce - tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, herbs, soft cheese (1)

Frozen chips (7)
Ketchup (1)

Toast & butter with dry fried egg (5)

Strawberries

Homemade chips (4)
Ketchup (1)

Total dailies - 26/26
Weeklies left - 26

APs earned today - 5
Total APs earned - 5

Last edited:
Aw that's a good idea with the smaller portions. Thanks hon. No time this week but next weekend maybe. Cheers. :) x

I have a WW recipe book that has mini quiche recipes in, but they're made with ham instead of pastry. If you give me your e-mail address I'll take some photos and copy the recipe down and send it to you. I don't think we're allowed to so that on here. I've not tried them but they look scrummy.

I doubt that. :( Ye have such great deals. Though your Sunday bargain hunting is great idea! :)

I love the Sunday Bargains as it stocks us right up and saves me loads of money, essential at the moment with no income! X

Sunday

Breakfast
None-too busy trying to sleep off my raging hangover headache :(

General small meals all day....

D. Coke x can
D. Club orange x 1L

WW instant whip with bananas set in (1)
Tesco rocket icepop x 2 (2)

Pasta (4), with sauce - tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, herbs, soft cheese (1)

Frozen chips (7)
Ketchup (1)

Toast & butter with dry fried egg (5)

Strawberries

Homemade chips (4)
Ketchup (1)

Total dailies - 26/26
Weeklies left - 26

How comes the Homemade Chips were less than the Frozen Chips, they sound like a bargain! X

Aw that would be great hon.
They sound yum.

Last edited:
Back