ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Thanks hon. Ya I just need to remember that if I have a bad start again the next day-don't give up
So I'm gona try again tomoro and do my best...

There's a really good saying on here about if you fail one day u shouldn't let it spoil the rest of the week, I will copy and paste it if I can find it again lol x

There's a really good saying on here about if you fail one day u shouldn't let it spoil the rest of the week, I will copy and paste it if I can find it again lol x

Aw thanks. Ya I used to be really good at brushing it off. Even a bad mouthful I used to just move on and keep eating well for rest of day... hope I get back to it. :)

Aw thanks. Ya I used to be really good at brushing it off. Even a bad mouthful I used to just move on and keep eating well for rest of day... hope I get back to it. :)

You will and ill be here every step of the way. X

Morning Sweetie, Hope you're feeling ok today. X

You will darlin.. You know you can do it.. And we knnow you can... :D xxx

Morning Sweetie, Hope you're feeling ok today. X

Hope today is a better day for you Bróna. I'm sure you'll get back on track although I know its not easy at times. Good luck xx

Thanks so much guys. I really need to rely on yer support on here more.
Much better today. Tracked as I went. Made good decisions.
I'm gona be good tomoro again and WI sat morn instead cos I'm still away with work. It'll be my first proper WI so will reset then again.
Goin out sat nite so just drink again for weeklies and be good with food. :)

Thursday

Breakfast
Cornflakes - 3
Low fat milk - 2

Lunch
Fish cakes - 8
Salad with dressing - 1

Snacks
Kit Kat - 2
Dracula icepop - 1
Banana - 0

Dinner
Prawns in dip, risotto - 4
Side salad with dressing - 1
Glass wine - 4

Total dailies used - 26/26

Thanks so much guys. I really need to rely on yer support on here more.
Much better today. Tracked as I went. Made good decisions.
I'm gona be good tomoro again and WI sat morn instead cos I'm still away with work. It'll be my first proper WI so will reset then again.
Goin out sat nite so just drink again for weeklies and be good with food. :)

Good Luck with Saturdays WI Sweetie, You can do this! X

Thursday

Breakfast
Cornflakes - 3
Low fat milk - 2

Lunch
Fish cakes - 8
Salad with dressing - 1

Snacks
Kit Kat - 2
Dracula icepop - 1
Banana - 0

Dinner
Prawns in dip, risotto - 4
Side salad with dressing - 1
Glass wine - 4

Total dailies used - 26/26

Fab Menu with some great choices Sweetie, proud of you. X

OMG I haven't had a dracula ice-pop in years. I didn't know they were still around. I love plan ice-pops

God I'd never seen them before but my sister put me onto them. She's watching her calories so recommended them to me. They're yum! :)

Good Luck with Saturdays WI Sweetie, You can do this! X

Fab Menu with some great choices Sweetie, proud of you. X

Thanks honey.
Ya was very proud of dinner. It was amazing aswel which makes it better. :) Wasn't much choice for lunch...
Home tomoro so have control over dinner. :)

Really hoping once I officially put up my weight on here then I mite stick to tracking! :) xx

Dinner... yum yum....

Attachments

• 1371758246192.jpg
    1371758246192.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 30
Thanks honey.
Ya was very proud of dinner. It was amazing aswel which makes it better. :) Wasn't much choice for lunch...
Home tomoro so have control over dinner. :)

Really hoping once I officially put up my weight on here then I mite stick to tracking! :) xx

I will be polishing my foot to give u a kick up the bum ;-) x

Just be glad I have a Size 3 rather than a Size 10 ;-) x

I have a feeling that your metaphorical foot kicking me up the arse feels more like a size 13! :) x

I have a feeling that your metaphorical foot kicking me up the arse feels more like a size 13! :) x

Was that what David Beckham had wrong with him?!? Oh no that was Metatarsal lol x

Back