ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

I love the Sunday Bargains as it stocks us right up and saves me loads of money, essential at the moment with no income! X

Absolutely. We could all do with bit of money saving. :)

How comes the Homemade Chips were less than the Frozen Chips, they sound like a bargain! X

Ya I only have frozen chips as back up when I'm lazy but nearly always make chips. I guess they're more processed whereas my homemade chips are just potato, but into strips, spray oil and some spice. They're great. I'm not a huge potato person at all-wud gladly never eat boiled or mash again. So chips or wedges are my usual choice. :D x

Ya I only have frozen chips as back up when I'm lazy but nearly always make chips. I guess they're more processed whereas my homemade chips are just potato, but into strips, spray oil and some spice. They're great. I'm not a huge potato person at all-wud gladly never eat boiled or mash again. So chips or wedges are my usual choice. :D x

OMG I LOVE mash! always have that when I go out to eat! I had chippy chips once since starting WW, enjoyed them but wouldn't have them again in a hurry. X

Enjoy your night out. I think you had a hen in Enniscorthy on the sat 25th. I had got married the day before but we stayed in Enniscorthy for the whole weekend. We were meant to go to traecys hotel for the music that sat night but I was wrecked. If I had gone I would have seen ya !!

Hey hon,
I knew I was missing some posts. I was actually there on the Friday nite-had to work on Sunday. That was day of your wedding right? I only thought of it when I was leaving Saturday. I take it you had great weekend?

No it's a guy who does Money Saving on the TV, he's amazing lol x

OMG I LOVE mash! always have that when I go out to eat! I had chippy chips once since starting WW, enjoyed them but wouldn't have them again in a hurry. X

OH ok.... not sure then... I've never heard of him but that doesn't mean much. :)

No... I really don't like mash. it would actually make me change my mind about choosing food in a restaurant if it was served with mash....

I've emailed you the method and a few pics, let me know if you get them.

xxx

Got them hon. Thanks so much. All sounds so yummy. :) xxx

Bróna you should probably take down your email, anybody could be sending you all sorts xx

Tracy quiche made with ham as a crust is lovely and free on simply filling :D

Yep was about to. Just Tracy's private messages are full so cudn't send it that way. Thanks tho hon. :) xx

Yep was about to. Just Tracy's private messages are full so cudn't send it that way. Thanks tho hon. :) xx

Sorry, I've emptied some now.
I've not actually tried those quiches but the sound interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry, I've emptied some now.
I've not actually tried those quiches but the sound interesting.

Ah you're grand hon. Ya they do sound interesting. Worth a try. :D

All I can think bout are those quiches made with ham. Stuck at work with boss so no experimenting. Maybe tomoro if she's not around.... :)

How's your day been Sweetie? X

Ooooo let me know how ya get on.

Will do. Have all the ingredients at work so unless its up the walls tomoro I shud get a chance. :D

How's your day been Sweetie? X

Hey hon,
Day goin OK. Just don't like my boss so I can be very creative to find ways to avoid her so that's what my days consisted of so far. :D
On til 8.30 and back in on 12hour shift again tomoro. Gona be a long week. Hoping to convince myself to go for walk (or run maybe) when I finish tonite and same tomoro nite. They're awful wastes of days otherwise. x

Hey hon,
Day goin OK. Just don't like my boss so I can be very creative to find ways to avoid her so that's what my days consisted of so far. :D
On til 8.30 and back in on 12hour shift again tomoro. Gona be a long week. Hoping to convince myself to go for walk (or run maybe) when I finish tonite and same tomoro nite. They're awful wastes of days otherwise. x

Poppy has a great set of masks if you would like to borrow them and disguise yourself?!? X

Back