ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Poppy has a great set of masks if you would like to borrow them and disguise yourself?!? X

She'd probably fall for it too. :)
In fairness I havnt seen her in over a month-our time off was always opposite so I can't complain really. Just roll on 8.30! :)

She'd probably fall for it too. :)
In fairness I havnt seen her in over a month-our time off was always opposite so I can't complain really. Just roll on 8.30! :)

You'll be clock watching till then ;-) x

Monday

Breakfast-
Dry fried egg on toast (4)

Snacks-
Banana
Coffee

Lunch-
Salad-lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, coleslaw (1), tuna & mayo (2)

Dinner-
Left over stir fry from sat nite (4)

That's it so far.... can't believe I havnt eaten more. Now I know for a fact that I'll eat again before nites out. Mite have cereal before I leave work and maybe a treat After walk. :)

Monday

Breakfast-

Snacks-
Banana
Coffee

Lunch-
Salad-lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, coleslaw (1), tuna & mayo (2)

Dinner-

That's it so far.... can't believe I havnt eaten more. Now I know for a fact that I'll eat again before nites out. Mite have cereal before I leave work and maybe a treat After walk. :)

I'm soooooo looking forward to din dins and treats tonight, been a hectic day! X

Monday

Breakfast-

Snacks-
Banana
Coffee

Lunch-

Dinner-

Snacks
Cornflakes + milk x 2 bowls (I love cornflakes) (10)
Starburst (4)
Dracula icepop (1)

Total dailies - 26/26
Weeklies left - 26

APs earned today - 4
Total APs this week - 9

Last edited:
What a long day. :(
Finished at 8.30, home, power walk and then ate.... yum yum.
Off to bed soon-wrecked-and in 9-9 tomoro to do it all over again.... Yeh.... :(

Morning Sweetie, Hope Tuesday is ok for you. X

Morning Sweetie, Hope Tuesday is ok for you. X

Morning hon,
Well it will all be OK once boss goes home... the sooner the better! :) hope you have a lovely day. x

Hey Brona, hope you've got lovely weather there today. We have its scorching. Are u still going to the gym?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning hon,
Well it will all be OK once boss goes home... the sooner the better! :) hope you have a lovely day. x

Find a large broom and sweep her out ;-) Two jobs done at once! X

Hey hunnie.. Just wanted to pop in n say a proper hello.. Feel like I'v been abandoning you of late.. I am keeping up with yer diary tho.. Just not posting as much as I should..
Food yesterday looked great.. Tho your food always does!! Hope you're keeping well? Seems like you're well on the road to being back on track :) xxx

Hey Brona, hope you've got lovely weather there today. We have its scorching. Are u still going to the gym?

Ya its gorgeous here-sun splitting the stones. Typical-stuck at work. Off tomoro so hopefully it'll still be nice.
Ya goin to gym still. Not as much as I'd like with stupid hours at work but goin twice a week at leaSt which is better than sitting on my arse. :)
How u doing today hon?

Hey hunnie.. Just wanted to pop in n say a proper hello.. Feel like I'v been abandoning you of late.. I am keeping up with yer diary tho.. Just not posting as much as I should..
Food yesterday looked great.. Tho your food always does!! Hope you're keeping well? Seems like you're well on the road to being back on track :) xxx

Ah your grand honey. You have enough goin on. I'm good. Feel really positive bout being back on track. I know it's only a few days but have no desire to Feck up at all.
Hope your feeling good and settling into pregnancy. Following you too just not posting as much maybe. :) x

Ya its gorgeous here-sun splitting the stones. Typical-stuck at work. Off tomoro so hopefully it'll still be nice.
Ya goin to gym still. Not as much as I'd like with stupid hours at work but goin twice a week at leaSt which is better than sitting on my arse. :)
How u doing today hon?

I'm ok, still beating myself up about the job thing though, I'm just annoyed with myself for missing the opportunity to apply properly.

I'm ok, still beating myself up about the job thing though, I'm just annoyed with myself for missing the opportunity to apply properly.

Aw I know hon. But listen, you can only do what you can now. Get you name in and show them that you're interested. Make sure your name is first in their mind. :)

Ah your grand honey. You have enough goin on. I'm good. Feel really positive bout being back on track. I know it's only a few days but have no desire to Feck up at all.
Hope your feeling good and settling into pregnancy. Following you too just not posting as much maybe. :) x

Its hard to keep with everyone's diary and yer own isn't it?! But am still here watching..
Yea all's good so far.. Few symptoms starting to kick in now so not feeling to great but its all for a good cause :)
xx

Back