ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Hehe.... Ah he's good craic I must say. :)
Unfortunately mince on for Thurs so there's nothing he can do to make that work for me-mite bring something in. And takeaway sat nite. But what he lacks in cooking skills those days, he'll make up for I'm sure... ;)

Maybe u can earn some activity PP ;-) x

Tuesday

Breakfast-
Toast, low fat cheese triangle (3)

Lunch-
Toasted wrap with tuna, mayo, peppers, onions, cheese (6)

Snacks-
Fruit pastille ice pop (2)
Buttons (3)
Ham (1)

Dinner-
Chicken curry (3)
Boil in bag rice (5) - weighed out that much

Total so far-23/26

Just needed to get it written down. Don't feel so bad now. 4pp left to use at work or treat after walk tonite. :)

Ok so wanted to eat something this evening after work and walk.... and kinda kept eating.... Oooops....

So...

Snacks-
couscous, coleslaw, beetroot, onion, balsamic vinegar, sweet chilli (8)

Total Dailies: 26/26
Weeklies used: 5/26
Weeklies left: 21

APs earned today: 4
Total APs this week: 13

Absolutely shattered... :4635:
Off to bed.
Off tomoro thank God.
Nite all. x

Ok so wanted to eat something this evening after work and walk.... and kinda kept eating.... Oooops....

So...

Snacks-
couscous, coleslaw, beetroot, onion, balsamic vinegar, sweet chilli (8)

Total Dailies: 26/26
Weeklies used: 5/26
Weeklies left: 21

APs earned today: 4
Total APs this week: 13

That's not a bad day considering you had the munchies

That's not a bad day considering you had the munchies

Thanks hon
Ya considering I wanted to ruin it at 3pm I didn't do too badly.

Sleep in this morn and off to gym.
Everyone I met yesterday said I looked shattered. That they'd never seen me that tired before. To be honest I think it's just my body getting used to the healthy eating again. Alot less salt and sugar goin into my body with no crap food. TOTM due this week too so think just gona be like that for while....

Have a good day everyone. :D

Thanks hon
Ya considering I wanted to ruin it at 3pm I didn't do too badly.

Sleep in this morn and off to gym.
Everyone I met yesterday said I looked shattered. That they'd never seen me that tired before. To be honest I think it's just my body getting used to the healthy eating again. Alot less salt and sugar goin into my body with no crap food. TOTM due this week too so think just gona be like that for while....

Have a good day everyone. :D

Hope you enjoyed yer lie in :) xx

Hope you enjoyed yer lie in :) xx

Ah it was lovely. :)
Don't usually need to sleep in late but last few weeks I'm living for them. Works just so crazy. So looking forward to lie in Monday already. :) x

Just on way home from gym. Gona make the ham based quiches for lunch. Then getting my hair done. Yeh!
But then have to have to have to tackle the weeds out the front of the house. Its bad enough that my house needs washing and painting but at least the weeds I can do myself. :)

Hope you're enjoying your day off, make sure you upload a pic of your hair (and quiches!) x

What a yummy simple lunch. Definitely a staple for the future. :D

Attachments

• 1372254362918.jpg
    1372254362918.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 42
Mmmmmm they look lush, lots of protein too.

Ya definitely good one for after my gym.
It said 190 degree but think it mite have been bit too hot. Think I'd try 170 next time. Egg was barely done but ham was singed a little. But so yummy. Thanks for recipe :)

Hair cut... and nowhere to go... :) badly needed doing...

Attachments

• 1372268762003.jpg
    1372268762003.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 1372268778541.jpg
    1372268778541.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 35
Those look super cute and yummy :) x

But not as gorgeous as you ;-) Why are u dieting, u looking AMAZING! X

Ya they were really dainty but really filling as egg can be. Yum. :)

Aw thanks honey. Don't know bout that. Its from there down that the real problems are on me. :) But I'll take the compliments where I can get them. :)

Ya they were really dainty but really filling as egg can be. Yum. :)

Aw thanks honey. Don't know bout that. Its from there down that the real problems are on me. :) But I'll take the compliments where I can get them. :)

U should do Sweetie, u have a lovely figure and a fab personality to go with it :) x

U should do Sweetie, u have a lovely figure and a fab personality to go with it :) x

Aw thanks sweetie. That's so kind... Though this is definitely a ‘takes one to know one‘ situation. :) x

Aw thanks sweetie. That's so kind... Though this is definitely a 'takes one to know one' situation. :) x

Aw bless ya, randomly people always ask me why I'm so focused on dieting but I know I should be smaller than this and my health matters too. X

Back