ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Aw bless ya, randomly people always ask me why I'm so focused on dieting but I know I should be smaller than this and my health matters too. X

I know I find the same. But everyone knows their own bodies and how they'd like it to be different. I was my ideal weight 4 years ago (pretty much exactly 4years ago) so until I'm back there I won't be happy. :)

I know I find the same. But everyone knows their own bodies and how they'd like it to be different. I was my ideal weight 4 years ago (pretty much exactly 4years ago) so until I'm back there I won't be happy. :)

Do u have a photo of u at your Ideal? X

Do u have a photo of u at your Ideal? X

Not sure. Must try and find one. :) But very shortly after I got to goal I moved half way up country on my own. And kinda went along with my new friends and boyfriend and there was alot of drinking, takeaways and Doritos and dips if I remember correctly. So it all went on fairly quickly! :)

Not sure. Must try and find one. :) But very shortly after I got to goal I moved half way up country on my own. And kinda went along with my new friends and boyfriend and there was alot of drinking, takeaways and Doritos and dips if I remember correctly. So it all went on fairly quickly! :)

Ha ha ha! Gotta love the Doritos! Did u lose weight with WW last time? X

Ha ha ha! Gotta love the Doritos! Did u lose weight with WW last time? X

Mmmmm... doritos. :) I think we ate so much sour cream dip ive never been able to eat it since! :)

Ya I lost 1st 5lbs in 4 months on old WW plan. 2 years later I was a stone heavier than I was when I started the first time... :(

Aww Bróna your hair is gorgeous...all ready for work tomorrow then with the eye candy ;)

Hehe.... :) See if he notices tho no men do so won't be holding my breath!

Mmmmm... doritos. :) I think we ate so much sour cream dip ive never been able to eat it since! :)

Ya I lost 1st 5lbs in 4 months on old WW plan. 2 years later I was a stone heavier than I was when I started the first time... :(

Wow you did well on the Old Plan, did u consider going Vintage this time? X

Hehe.... :) See if he notices tho no men do so won't be holding my breath!

You'll have to flutter those eyelashes till he does ;-) x

Wow you did well on the Old Plan, did u consider going Vintage this time? X

You'll have to flutter those eyelashes till he does ;-) x

No, by the time I got back into WW, the plan had changed over so I just gave into it. So ive been doin ProPoints since its been goin.
I find the plan fine. I just lost motivation at 9st 6/7 with only half stone to go. That's my biggest issue and prob will be when I get there again...

And theres a new staff on tomoro aswel-just relief staff.... we'll see what he's like. :)

Also serena.... looked through old photos... nothing great or exceptionally flattering...
Will just have to wait til this time around and take loads!! :)

No, by the time I got back into WW, the plan had changed over so I just gave into it. So ive been doin ProPoints since its been goin.
I find the plan fine. I just lost motivation at 9st 6/7 with only half stone to go. That's my biggest issue and prob will be when I get there again...

And theres a new staff on tomoro aswel-just relief staff.... we'll see what he's like. :)

Oooooo make sure u let us know ;-) x

Also serena.... looked through old photos... nothing great or exceptionally flattering...
Will just have to wait til this time around and take loads!! :)

Maybe I will make the trip to Ireland and get to see u in the flesh! X

Oooooo make sure u let us know ;-) x

Maybe I will make the trip to Ireland and get to see u in the flesh! X

Oh regular posts tomoro... boss in but only on admin so plan on ignoring her for the day. and im on with 3 men! This can't be bad! :)

Oh well if that's the excuse you wana use to get your butt over here then that's just fine :)
Where abouts so u live? somewhere close to London I gather?

Have a photo that I think is one of my worst... I hate it! But its on work computer. I saved some photos there when my laptop broke. must get them off it tomoro and then ill put it up.

Oh regular posts tomoro... boss in but only on admin so plan on ignoring her for the day. and im on with 3 men! This can't be bad! :)

Oh well if that's the excuse you wana use to get your butt over here then that's just fine :)
Where abouts so u live? somewhere close to London I gather?

Have a photo that I think is one of my worst... I hate it! But its on work computer. I saved some photos there when my laptop broke. must get them off it tomoro and then ill put it up.

Ooooo look forward to it :) I live about an hour from London. X

Ooooo look forward to it :) I live about an hour from London. X

Ohhhh.. well I love London.... maybe ill have to squeeze in a trip over there. Could use my brother as an excuse but we're up for dinner! :)

Back