ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Looking beautiful Sweetie, that dress looks gorgeous on you! Have a fab night out. X

Looking great Brona x

your dress is fab love the colour/ hope you have a great night out xxx

Lovely, love the dress, where's it from?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys. Not a great photo but I love this dress. :D
Its h+m Tracy. Last year's. Came with a brown belt but changed it-I could open a belt shop. :D

Having great nite. Karens my only friend who comes out drinking with me. Having great laugh. Goin dancing in a while. Hehe. :D x

Thanks guys. Not a great photo but I love this dress. :D
Its h+m Tracy. Last year's. Came with a brown belt but changed it-I could open a belt shop. :D

Having great nite. Karens my only friend who comes out drinking with me. Having great laugh. Goin dancing in a while. Hehe. :D x

It's really lovely, lush colour too and a nice fit. Have a great evening.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Sweetie, Hope u enjoyed your Dancing and Drinkies, not too much of a Hangover today I hope?!? X

NEVER drinking again.....

I said that on Saturday morning hahahaha but if you had a brill nite then it's worth it and at least you don't do it every weekend! I'm takin it that it was a late night then yea? Just drink plenty of water today Hun.
Your dress was stunning really suited ya

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Till next time ;-) x

Ya-wedding on Saturday again.... the thoughts of drinking... :(

I said that on Saturday morning hahahaha but if you had a brill nite then it's worth it and at least you don't do it every weekend! I'm takin it that it was a late night then yea? Just drink plenty of water today Hun.
Your dress was stunning really suited ya

No-don't go out a whole pile really. So really enjoyed it. We always have a great laugh. Not sure what time-I never check when I get home. But we went to nite club. We never do usually-the pub usually serves us late but we're usually out mid week so we figured they wudnt serve us late on weekend nite.
Lots of fluids being drank-only feeling normal now to be honest. :(

Swit swooo. Love that dress. I want one!! Boo to the hangover :(

Thanks honey. You can borrow it any time. :)
Hangover only lifting now. :( Bet you don't miss them! :) x

You'll be fine by next weekend ;-) Do u have another gorgeous frock planned?x

You'll be fine by next weekend ;-) Do u have another gorgeous frock planned?x

I'm sure I'll be ready again... :D
Ya I was gona wear a full length dress. But it didn't close up last week. I have loads of dresses tho so I'll decide mid week cos I may need to pick up some accessories to whichever dress. :D x

I'm sure I'll be ready again... :D
Ya I was gona wear a full length dress. But it didn't close up last week. I have loads of dresses tho so I'll decide mid week cos I may need to pick up some accessories to whichever dress. :D x

U sound like me with a dress collection ;-) I could open a boutique....! X

304498_3757551696435_2086813922_n.jpg

that's the full length dress I have...

Ya-wedding on Saturday again.... the thoughts of drinking... :(

No-don't go out a whole pile really. So really enjoyed it. We always have a great laugh. Not sure what time-I never check when I get home. But we went to nite club. We never do usually-the pub usually serves us late but we're usually out mid week so we figured they wudnt serve us late on weekend nite.
Lots of fluids being drank-only feeling normal now to be honest. :(

Thanks honey. You can borrow it any time. :)
Hangover only lifting now. :( Bet you don't miss them! :) x
hmmm. May hav to drop a coulple of sizes first n considering I'm gona b growing not shrinking for the foreseeable I doubt ill b able lol

OMG I love it!! New? Where can I buy?

Love the colours in that dress oh my god it's amazing
Hangovers are the worst but at least yours is gone now and you can enjoy the sunshine

hmmm. May hav to drop a coulple of sizes first n considering I'm gona b growing not shrinking for the foreseeable I doubt ill b able lol

OMG I love it!! New? Where can I buy?

Aw well I'll prob still have it next year so u can borrow it then. :D

The Red dress? No-I bought it back in Jan. €285 down to €80! It was a fabulous boutiqUe in kilcullin but they closed down in May. Devastated. Got lots of nice bits there over the years. :(

Love the colours in that dress oh my god it's amazing
Hangovers are the worst but at least yours is gone now and you can enjoy the sunshine

Thanks hon. Ya I hope it'll fit. If not for this wedding, maybe the one two weeks after.
Ya headache is gone and I'm not throwing up anymore but stomach still dodgy. :( Gin is evil! :D

Back