ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Yey :) Ill be right behind you with my WI! Hoping to get to my Goal in 8 Weeks from tomorrow. X

Sorry hon-thought id responded earlier-my phone was acting up. How much more do you have left to lose? x

Sorry hon-thought id responded earlier-my phone was acting up. How much more do you have left to lose? x

Last Friday I had 9lbs to lose so I set myself the challenge of 9lbs in 9 weeks! X

Thursday

Breakfast:
banana
peach

Lunch:
Wrap with chicken, mayo, sweet chilli & lettuce (12)
diet coke

Dinner:
Lettuce, peppes, tomato, cucumber, onion, ham x 2 slices, rice left from last nite, coleslaw, sweet chili, balsamic vinegar (3)

Snacks:
tic tacs (1)
strawberries, choc pud (2)
chips, salsa, cheese(4)
strawberries & sugar (1)

Total Dailies used: 23/26
no weeklies left

APs earned today: 10 - gym & power walk
Total APs this week - 17

WI tomoro morn. As ive ranted early (and all day) I will just say-what happens, happens....
Ended up going out for lunch again today. My friend at work called in a right state so took her service user for lunch and I met them to talk to her. It was yum! :)
Another friend supposed to go for walk this evening with me but backed out last minute but I already had my runners on so I went anyway. Was glad I did cos I didn't want to go to begin with, which was why I txt her in first place-I can't back out if someone is waiting on me-so when she backed out I was glad I went anyway. :)

Last Friday I had 9lbs to lose so I set myself the challenge of 9lbs in 9 weeks! X

OH so we really are the same then! 1lb a week. You have a trump tho-you can't drink! That's def my down fall. Very excited cos no drink this week-hoping to get good loss because of it! :) x

Thursday

Breakfast:
banana
peach

Lunch:
Wrap with chicken, mayo, sweet chilli & lettuce (12)
diet coke

Dinner:
Lettuce, peppes, tomato, cucumber, onion, ham x 2 slices, rice left from last nite, coleslaw, sweet chili, balsamic vinegar (3)

Snacks:
tic tacs (1)
strawberries, choc pud (2)
chips, salsa, cheese(4)
strawberries & sugar (1)

Total Dailies used: 23/26
no weeklies left

APs earned today: 10 - gym & power walk
Total APs this week - 17

WI tomoro morn. As ive ranted early (and all day) I will just say-what happens, happens....
Ended up going out for lunch again today. My friend at work called in a right state so took her service user for lunch and I met them to talk to her. It was yum! :)
Another friend supposed to go for walk this evening with me but backed out last minute but I already had my runners on so I went anyway. Was glad I did cos I didn't want to go to begin with, which was why I txt her in first place-I can't back out if someone is waiting on me-so when she backed out I was glad I went anyway. :)

Is it 1pp for a whole box of tic tacs? X

OH so we really are the same then! 1lb a week. You have a trump tho-you can't drink! That's def my down fall. Very excited cos no drink this week-hoping to get good loss because of it! :) x

Two Peas in a pod :) Drinking was definitely my downfall, I was drinking on average one bottle a night before I started WW! I have a good feeling for you for tomorrow :) x

Is it 1pp for a whole box of tic tacs? X

Two Peas in a pod :) Drinking was definitely my downfall, I was drinking on average one bottle a night before I started WW! I have a good feeling for you for tomorrow :) x

I googled it and it said ya. :)

One bottle of...?
I don't mind not drinking at home-I used to most weekends if I wasn't going out-but now I drink enough when im out I enjoy the break when im not! ;)

I googled it and it said ya. :)

One bottle of...?
I don't mind not drinking at home-I used to most weekends if I wasn't going out-but now I drink enough when im out I enjoy the break when im not! ;)

Oops one bottle of wine lol! Tic Tacs are a real bargain then! X

Oops one bottle of wine lol! Tic Tacs are a real bargain then! X

Ooops.. googled again. I ended up on a site but it was old points values. propoints are 2pp. :( Not sure theyre worth that... :(

Ooops.. googled again. I ended up on a site but it was old points values. propoints are 2pp. :( Not sure theyre worth that... :(

I just checked and saw they was 2pp too :-( Think I'd rather have a Time Out lol x

Good luck with the wi tomorrow let us know how you get on

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear you're feeling fed up & unmotivated. But you can def do 11lbs in 11 weeks....1 wedding down & 2 more to go until your sisters so even with those blips you should be fine. I'm sure the exercise will help as well. AND what you saw on the scales this morning is the reason we shouldn't have sneaky peeks....it may all be good news tomorrow! :D

Good Morning Brona :) Good Luck for WI, hope you have the result which you deserve. Lots of Love. X

Good luck with wi Brona I have my fingers and toes crossed for ya

Good luck with the wi tomorrow let us know how you get on

Sorry to hear you're feeling fed up & unmotivated. But you can def do 11lbs in 11 weeks....1 wedding down & 2 more to go until your sisters so even with those blips you should be fine. I'm sure the exercise will help as well. AND what you saw on the scales this morning is the reason we shouldn't have sneaky peeks....it may all be good news tomorrow! :D

Good Morning Brona :) Good Luck for WI, hope you have the result which you deserve. Lots of Love. X

Good luck with wi Brona I have my fingers and toes crossed for ya

Thanks guys,
Had huge sleepin this morn. Not long awake. :eek:
But I'm working long hours for next wk so no sleepins. :D

Thanks guys,
Had huge sleepin this morn. Not long awake. :eek:
But I'm working long hours for next wk so no sleepins. :D

Hope u enjoyed it, you must of needed it! X

Swap WI-9st 11.5 so down 1lb. This cancels out last weeks +0.5 and little bit more.

Gona forget bout last week and say that this is the start of my 1lb a week though its actually 11lbs in 11weeks from today. Hopefully I can keep it up.

And Hannah-you were right-weighed less than I did yesterday.,..
Think the exercise did help.

I have long hours coming up tHat won't always suit the gym but power walk tomoro nite and Sunday nite instead.

Off to gym now tho-as I will finally Get out of bed. :) And another power walk later I think-no excuse on day off. Was gona get my phone screen fixed but weather is too good to be stuck in car. It'll wait.

Also gona take my fibrogel sachets this week. My BMs are not as regular as usual and IBS playIng up for no reason so hopefully they mite regulate me a bit. :D

Have a good Friday eVeryone. xx

Swap WI-9st 11.5 so down 1lb. This cancels out last weeks +0.5 and little bit more.

Gona forget bout last week and say that this is the start of my 1lb a week though its actually 11lbs in 11weeks from today. Hopefully I can keep it up.

And Hannah-you were right-weighed less than I did yesterday.,..
Think the exercise did help.

I have long hours coming up tHat won't always suit the gym but power walk tomoro nite and Sunday nite instead.

Off to gym now tho-as I will finally Get out of bed. :) And another power walk later I think-no excuse on day off. Was gona get my phone screen fixed but weather is too good to be stuck in car. It'll wait.

Also gona take my fibrogel sachets this week. My BMs are not as regular as usual and IBS playIng up for no reason so hopefully they mite regulate me a bit. :D

Have a good Friday eVeryone. xx

Hey Sweetie, HUGE Well Done on your 1lb loss! I'm so proud of you :) isn't IBS a nightmare, so glad I got mine sorted (touch wood!) x

Back