ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Thanks guys,
Can only hope that tomoro won't be as bad as I think.
Trying to unwind-wud have gone for walk after work except both newbridge and kildare are crazy busy cos kildare were playing in newbridge today and lost. Messy drunks! Decided to avoid. :D x

Good choice!! I don't think if fancy that much!!

Saturday

No breakfast-horrible morning... :(

Lunch:
WW Bagel, smoked salmon & soft cheese (6)

Snacks:
fruit pastille lolly (2)

Dinner:
Chipper chips 112g - 8
Dry fried egg (2)

Snacks:
Milkybar yogurt (4)
chomp (3)
banana (0)
wine (3)
tayto salt & vinegar (5)

Total Dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 7/49
Total Weeklies left: 42

APs earned today: 0
Total APs earned: 6

Good choice!! I don't think if fancy that much!!

Ya was thinking bout it on way home but it was hard enough to drive through the idiots let alone walk through them. :) x

Yea best to avoid the madness of messy drunks. that never ends well.
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for you!
MMMMMmmmmmm chipper chips id kill for some right now. What ya up ta since you finished work

Yea best to avoid the madness of messy drunks. that never ends well.
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for you!
MMMMMmmmmmm chipper chips id kill for some right now. What ya up ta since you finished work

I think id end up getting out my frustration and punching someone-so thought it better to stay away. :)

Ya they were fab. Wasn't gona have any takeaway and was gona make homemade oven chips but day went so crappy I decided to share some of one of the lads at work's. So weighed out what I wanted of them. It was yummy. :)

I had to buy the meat for dinner at work tomoro on way home-beef. :)
Then poured a glass of wine, had my taytos and watching Hannibal-have whole series recorded on sky box but never watched any. On episode 2 now while catching up on minimins. :) IT's helping-forgetting bout work-yeh! :)

I think id end up getting out my frustration and punching someone-so thought it better to stay away. :)

I know the feeling!!!! Glad I'm not the only one with violent tendencies!! Mind you if it's proper mayhem out there you coulda got away with it & felt all the better for it :D

I know the feeling!!!! Glad I'm not the only one with violent tendencies!! Mind you if it's proper mayhem out there you coulda got away with it & felt all the better for it :D

Oh no... violent tendencies are the norm for me. I think I deserve a medal for not acting on them..... often. :)

Hey honey I really hope you're ok. Sending massive hugs.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks honey
Im OK now-though in a state of denial until in back in in morn. xx

What time are ya in at today? More importantly what time ya finished at

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

What time are ya in at today? More importantly what time ya finished at

8.30am til 8.30pm. :(
Gona be a long day.

8.30am til 8.30pm. :(
Gona be a long day.

Hey Brona, I'm sorry that I didn't get into your diary yesterday, hope that work isn't too bad for you today. lots of love Sweeties. X

Hey Brona, I'm sorry that I didn't get into your diary yesterday, hope that work isn't too bad for you today. lots of love Sweeties. X

Hope you have a better day today & have a good debrief with your friend :)

No worries Serena. Just feeling sorry for myself. I'm wrecked tired cos didn't sleep well last nite. Just not in mood to be here. Oh well. Only 9.5 hours to go. :eek:

No worries Serena. Just feeling sorry for myself. I'm wrecked tired cos didn't sleep well last nite. Just not in mood to be here. Oh well. Only 9.5 hours to go. :eek:

If I had a time machine id fast forward the time for you ;-) x

Your almost there hope your day is going a little bit better than yesterday and it always helps to have your friend there fe support

4 Hours to go Brona :) You're 2/3 of the way there, home straight!!! X

If I had a time machine id fast forward the time for you ;-) x

Your almost there hope your day is going a little bit better than yesterday and it always helps to have your friend there fe support

Hey Bróna how is today going? I know how you feel and its worse when you really can't tell anyone. Good luck and hopefully everything goes okay xxx

4 Hours to go Brona :) You're 2/3 of the way there, home straight!!! X

Hey guys
Thanks so much. Its great to Have yet there.
Today was much better than I thought. Think it does help having Karen Here. :D
2.5 hours to go! :D x

Back