ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Soz just saw the pics! Ya know I love the black and white one it really suits ya and you look tiny in it! The little waist on ya I'm jel

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea I shall see yea there (well see a blurred version of ya lol)
Il let ya know what it's like Brona! It's ment to be a brilliant spot. I'm living for it now. I love all the cheesy stuff like dressing up in all the hen gear, learner signs, glow sticks etc I'm such a cheese ball lol

Yea show us some pics if the dresses

Soz just saw the pics! Ya know I love the black and white one it really suits ya and you look tiny in it! The little waist on ya I'm jel

That dress I absolutely adore but that's me not breathing. Maybe for my friends wedding in Sept....

I love that Coral Dress, it looks AMAZING on you! Your figure is fabulous, jealous.com! X

I love that Coral Dress, it looks AMAZING on you! Your figure is fabulous, jealous.com! X

Brona. OMG ! Why the hell are u tryna lose weight? U are teeny. Uv a gorgeous little figure on ya

You are an absolute stunner, I like them all.

Thanks guys
Yer so so sweet. Not sure tho...

Annoyed that I've so many dresses that don't fit. :( But hopefully sooner rather than later. :D

Gona try them on again tomoro nite after work and make decision then. Just glad that go happy I have a choice. And I know I have enough bags shawls, shoes, jewellery to put it together. :D

Thanks guys
Yer so so sweet. Not sure tho...

Annoyed that I've so many dresses that don't fit. :( But hopefully sooner rather than later. :D

Gona try them on again tomoro nite after work and make decision then. Just glad that go happy I have a choice. And I know I have enough bags shawls, shoes, jewellery to put it together. :D

Brona, I think we could start a dress shop together! I started counting when I was packing tonight, stopped at 30 and the wardrobe still had loads in! Oops! X

So I know I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was getting my period two weeks after my actual period. I'm on the pill and this never happened before. So sorry for the TMI but it was more like browny discharge but for about a 5days then stop for two days then again for 5/6 days. I finished my pill on Sunday nite as usual and started TOTM today. Usually doesn't start til the Fri after I finish the pill and it's quite heavy....
Now no cramps or pains-I usually get pain the day before and that's it-I know I'm very lucky-but no pain at all this time.
All quite wierd but bought pill today to start on Monday (happened to be passing my pharmacy). And when I got it they said my script was finished up. I usually just get a repeat script from the secretary but think within the next month I'm gona monitor this whole situation and then maybe go see doctor before Getting script and see what he thinks.
I love my doctor-I think he's awesome. He hears everything bout me and cud (and Have) tell him anything. So we'll get to the bottom of it. :D

Brona, I think we could start a dress shop together! I started counting when I was packing tonight, stopped at 30 and the wardrobe still had loads in! Oops! X

Oh I'll totally count tomoro when I'm finishing tidying my room. I'd say I cud be there aswel. :D Hehe. Was really into dresses last year-day and nite ones but big into jeans and tops on nites out at mo but lovIng wedding dresses and day dresses. :D Oh who am I kidding-I love them all. Hehe. :D x

They all look fab, although the last one us a little blurry, you look sooooo slinky!! But if you don't feel comfortable & don't wanna be breathing in all day/not eating the others are better!! I LOVE the coral one, fab colour!! Floral one is great too, showing off your assets brilliantly!! Sounds like a good plan, floral for the wedding, it's very summery & coral the night after....exciting!! Wish I looked that good in a dress!

That's happening to me to its very weird and so annoying I get very tired when it happens and all I want is my bed and don't Wana talk to anyone! What pill are you on if you don't mind me asking? I'm taking Yasmin and have been on it a good year and a half now

So I know I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was getting my period two weeks after my actual period. I'm on the pill and this never happened before. So sorry for the TMI but it was more like browny discharge but for about a 5days then stop for two days then again for 5/6 days. I finished my pill on Sunday nite as usual and started TOTM today. Usually doesn't start til the Fri after I finish the pill and it's quite heavy....
Now no cramps or pains-I usually get pain the day before and that's it-I know I'm very lucky-but no pain at all this time.
All quite wierd but bought pill today to start on Monday (happened to be passing my pharmacy). And when I got it they said my script was finished up. I usually just get a repeat script from the secretary but think within the next month I'm gona monitor this whole situation and then maybe go see doctor before Getting script and see what he thinks.
I love my doctor-I think he's awesome. He hears everything bout me and cud (and Have) tell him anything. So we'll get to the bottom of it. :D

Do u have to pay for your pill in Ireland? X

They all look fab, although the last one us a little blurry, you look sooooo slinky!! But if you don't feel comfortable & don't wanna be breathing in all day/not eating the others are better!! I LOVE the coral one, fab colour!! Floral one is great too, showing off your assets brilliantly!! Sounds like a good plan, floral for the wedding, it's very summery & coral the night after....exciting!! Wish I looked that good in a dress!

Aw I bet you do hon. I've only just worked out what suits me and I still get it wrong.... alot!

Ya I just think I'd be so conscious of my tummy all day. To be honest I cud have done with being a bit thinner when I wore it last year at my brothers wedding. It just catches in the wrong place. But I have September in my head now for it. :D

Love love love the coral dress.
Absolute winner winner chicken dinner there.
And I adore the blue one as well, but no point wearing something you're not comfortable in.

You have a brilliant figure - gorge!
I definitely want to get into the 9s now.
Don't think I remember the last time I weighed in the 9s

That's happening to me to its very weird and so annoying I get very tired when it happens and all I want is my bed and don't Wana talk to anyone! What pill are you on if you don't mind me asking? I'm taking Yasmin and have been on it a good year and a half now

I'm on yasminelle. On it a long time. Never had any side affects. Don't get tired now either-just very unusual.

Back