ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Hey guys
Sorry I havnt been on.

Didn't do pub quiz. No room in pub. So had few drinks in different pub and then came home and myself, mam and Aoife ate loads of chilli nuts. :eek:

But had great chats and fun with them. Gona try and pp them tho.
But prob most of weeklies went on that.

So then yesterday happened....
Was good breakfast and lunch. But then picking at choc all afternoon.

Chose well enough for dinner. Had mussels for starters and John dory fish for mains. But had some garlic potatoes and hardly no veg cos it wasn't nice at all. Dinner was fab tho. Just lemon on fish.
Had strawberry and rhubarb crumble for dessert. It was OK.

But had beer before dinner, wine at dinner, prosecco to toast my parents, then gin and slimline tonic for nite. Had great nite and more importantly my parents did. Sing song started in pub then after. Home at 3.

Feel fine tho today.

Having great few days here. Swimming every day and walking alot. 5APs everyday nearly. Still doing alot in house but last nite was nice break. :D
Think a few of them are goin fishing later so maybe fresh mackerel for dinner. Yum. :D

Hey Brona, Sounds as though you're having a fab holiday :) I bet the Chilli Nuts weren't as many PP as you think, fab choices at last nights dinner too! Well Done on all your AP,you're doing so well this holiday.x

Great to hear your having such a brill time! Night out sounds amazing and the choices you made at the dinner sound to die for! With all the great choices your making and the ap you aren't goin to put on an ounce

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

5AP per day?! Without going to the gym?!
Brilliant result!
Keep up the good work.

Sounds like you're really enjoying yourself, and that's what matters.
You're making great food choices, so your gain, if any at all, should be minimal.

But we all deserve to relax every now and then.

Sounds like you're having a fabulous time & you're loosening up a bit on the tracking, which is fine for a holiday!

Glad you had a great night with your parents, 40 years is a looong time, hope I can do that :)

Holiday sounds amazing. 5 AP a day is loads so u can afford to be less strict. My parents are married 38 yrs since the 2nd. Such a long time. Enjoy rest of your time at home x

Hey lovely!

Glad to see you're doing so well, have a fab time away. x x

Aw hey lovely stranger. :D

How are u? Just popping by or staying for a while? ;)

Good morning Brona, i must speak to you about holidaying in Co.Cork. I've never been (well only to fota island when i was on a school tour about 30 yrs ago).

Good morning Brona, i must speak to you about holidaying in Co.Cork. I've never been (well only to fota island when i was on a school tour about 30 yrs ago).

Ya Fota is fab. Love it.

Were further down again-I'm from drimoleague which is almost as far as bantry. Went to school in skibbereen. Baltimore, Schull glandore around us-all fab.
I'm in Courtmacsherry this week as it's wHere my mam is from. Near clonakilty, not far from kinsale.

That's the area I wud know best. East cork is Fota, Cobh, Youghal etc. Besides Fota I'm not really gone on east cork tho I may be bias. :D

And further west is allehies, castletownbere which is beautiful but I don't know much about it. :D

But if I can give u any help or advice get onto me anytime. :D
Up the rebels!

I'd love to go to cork iv never been eitha! If I went I'd prob spend the whole time saying 'what?' As I can never understand the accent

I'd love to go to cork iv never been eitha! If I went I'd prob spend the whole time saying 'what?' As I can never understand the accent

snap i can never understand it either, Cork and Donegal accents...

Hahaha
I always wonder what the Americans must think when they come over! It's like a foreign language isn't it

It sure is. I'm from Kilkenny so we dont really have an accent but I spent 11 years living in London so I still have a bit of an English accent.

Hey girls, back for a while! Need to shift this last few stone to be an 'ideal weight'... Glad to see you're both cracking on, I'm a work in progress ;/ haha. How's things?x

Hahaha
I always wonder what the Americans must think when they come over! It's like a foreign language isn't it

When I went to America, I was asked if I was British, Australia and Swedish by the Americans.
And me and my friend were just stared at constantly whilst waiting in queues for rides, they were all like "OMG! I love your accent. Just loving hearing you speak" haha

It sure is. I'm from Kilkenny so we dont really have an accent but I spent 11 years living in London so I still have a bit of an English accent.

My grandad's from Kilkenny and he's been in this country since he was about 20.
He ran away with the circus.
He's now almost 84 and his accent is still indecipherable sometimes - although that may be caused by the "old man mumbling" and his slight dementia.

hahahaha americans are way too funny bless them. I remember when i was in america i was talking to an old man at the bar and he asked where i was from. I told him and he said his wife was from the town where i went to school. He was so excited bless him and he rang his wife and told her to come down to meet me so i had to sit there and wait for her to arrive hahahaha she taught it was the best

hahahaha americans are way too funny bless them. I remember when i was in america i was talking to an old man at the bar and he asked where i was from. I told him and he said his wife was from the town where i went to school. He was so excited bless him and he rang his wife and told her to come down to meet me so i had to sit there and wait for her to arrive hahahaha she taught it was the best

AHA!
Love it.

I really love the way you write taught when you mean thought... do you have the type of irish accent that can't prounouce the "th"?
My grandad can't.
I just love the way your accent comes into your writing/spelling =D

Hahahaha I never noticed that before hahaha classic I find it hard to write proper words here I really have to think before I write

Hehe. Well I wud haVe always saId we don't have the same accent as what yed associate with cork cos that's cork city and we live 50miles from there.

But not sure if ours is worse cos its very ‘country‘. :D

Back