ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

I haven't a clue what I'm gonna wear as I've nothing to fit me :( .... I'm a stone heavier than my wedding and none of my dresses fit!

Aw I was gona say if it had been for urs I was gona rifle thru Ur wedding pics on facebook and have a nose. :D
Aw I know it's hard when you're a bit heavier again. But I'm sure you have something lurking in back of wardrobe for last year even?

Well I have one dress a navy lace one that I bought in a little shop in kk but I need to get a wrap or something to cover my arms. I need to try it on actually to make sure it fits me! Can't wait to be a skinny Minnie again lol :)

Well I have one dress a navy lace one that I bought in a little shop in kk but I need to get a wrap or something to cover my arms. I need to try it on actually to make sure it fits me! Can't wait to be a skinny Minnie again lol :)

Aw and navy is very ‘in‘ right now-perfect ;)
My sister is wearing navy as bridesmaid so of course all I saw today was navy dresses! :D
You'll be skinny Minny again in no time. Though I'd imagine you're still stunning now. :D

Brona Brona Brona! You really are a stunner! I LOVE Dress 1, you have the most amazing figure and that shows it off to its full potential! You look a million dollars and you really should be proud of how far you've come. X

Oh... Everyone's saying dress one.
And although I like it, I much prefer dress 2.
You look fab in both though.

And as for the food situation - don't fret. You'll be fine with wi.
You know you need to be on plan for the rest of the week and you'll do that fine.
If you're not, get out and do some exercise - gain some extra points back.

I know what you mean about feeling awkward with not knowing anyone.
I'm a very confident person too, and I'll talk to anyone, but I do prefer having someone there for the lull.
It's why I took my boyfriend to my colleague's leaving do.
Even though I get on well with all the people at work, it was my first night out with them and I wasn't sure whether little groups of people would form and whether I'd be included in any. And I was mainly, but there was the odd time where all I had was the boy to talk to, so I was thankful for him being there and the fact that he's not scared of meeting new people. Not even on his own.

When we met, I met him on a Friday night.
Text him constantly all weekend and then I went bowling with my friends on the Sunday evening.
I invited him along and he actually came - on his own, to re-meet a girl he'd met 48 hours before, and about 10 of her friends.
He's not scared of anything haha.

love both dresses but the second one is my fav. it really shows off your fab figure
as for the food dont stress. you would be horrified by what i consumed this weekend hehehehe

Brona Brona Brona! You really are a stunner! I LOVE Dress 1, you have the most amazing figure and that shows it off to its full potential! You look a million dollars and you really should be proud of how far you've come. X

Oh... Everyone's saying dress one.
And although I like it, I much prefer dress 2.
You look fab in both though.

And as for the food situation - don't fret. You'll be fine with wi.
You know you need to be on plan for the rest of the week and you'll do that fine.
If you're not, get out and do some exercise - gain some extra points back.

I know what you mean about feeling awkward with not knowing anyone.
I'm a very confident person too, and I'll talk to anyone, but I do prefer having someone there for the lull.
It's why I took my boyfriend to my colleague's leaving do.
Even though I get on well with all the people at work, it was my first night out with them and I wasn't sure whether little groups of people would form and whether I'd be included in any. And I was mainly, but there was the odd time where all I had was the boy to talk to, so I was thankful for him being there and the fact that he's not scared of meeting new people. Not even on his own.

When we met, I met him on a Friday night.
Text him constantly all weekend and then I went bowling with my friends on the Sunday evening.
I invited him along and he actually came - on his own, to re-meet a girl he'd met 48 hours before, and about 10 of her friends.
He's not scared of anything haha.

love both dresses but the second one is my fav. it really shows off your fab figure
as for the food dont stress. you would be horrified by what i consumed this weekend hehehehe

Thanks guys. Ya mixed opinions at work too. Shur may find something even better somewhere else. :D
Emma-your boyfriend sounds so confident. Not sure I cud meet a guy and all his friends that soon...

So was kinda back on track yesterday. Spent all day giving advice to two girls at work. THey come to me for weight loss advice. Ha!
But gave in and got small tub Ben and Jerrys when I was goin home from work last nite. :(

But 100% today and for rest of week. 26 dailies only as I've def used weeklies and most of APs. Have to work out how Maxy APs I've earned this week so far.

Gym tomoro before dress shopping, tHen lunch with girls and tax my new car.
Work Wed then gym Thurs.
Thurs morn I think I'm gona pop back inTo WW meeting and try to Go as often as I can til I get to goal.
Then I'm donating blood Thurs nite. Goin to extremes before WI Fri morn haha!
TOTM due this week asWel.
So to be honest, not alot I can do bout WI Fri. I'll stick to dailies but not sure wHat damage I've done, or what damage TOTM will do or what giving blood will do. But I'll continue on regardless. :D

Thanks guys. Ya mixed opinions at work too. Shur may find something even better somewhere else. :D
Emma-your boyfriend sounds so confident. Not sure I cud meet a guy and all his friends that soon...

So was kinda back on track yesterday. Spent all day giving advice to two girls at work. THey come to me for weight loss advice. Ha!
But gave in and got small tub Ben and Jerrys when I was goin home from work last nite. :(

But 100% today and for rest of week. 26 dailies only as I've def used weeklies and most of APs. Have to work out how Maxy APs I've earned this week so far.

Gym tomoro before dress shopping, tHen lunch with girls and tax my new car.
Work Wed then gym Thurs.
Thurs morn I think I'm gona pop back inTo WW meeting and try to Go as often as I can til I get to goal.
Then I'm donating blood Thurs nite. Goin to extremes before WI Fri morn haha!
TOTM due this week asWel.
So to be honest, not alot I can do bout WI Fri. I'll stick to dailies but not sure wHat damage I've done, or what damage TOTM will do or what giving blood will do. But I'll continue on regardless. :D

Brona, I think you have nothing to worry about AND You have a full 4 Days of Damage Limitation (Not that you need it!) Which flavour Ben n Jerrys did u have? I don't think I've ever had that? You've got a busy week coming up, I love a busy week! X

Brona, I think you have nothing to worry about AND You have a full 4 Days of Damage Limitation (Not that you need it!) Which flavour Ben n Jerrys did u have? I don't think I've ever had that? You've got a busy week coming up, I love a busy week! X

Thanks hon.
It was small tub of oh my apple pie. It was OK. Not amazing. Not a fan of crust and biscuit etc in my icecream. Still ate it tho. :D
Ya back on it today. Will be good tonite aswel. Planned to have meringue, lemon curd and blackberries mixed with my vanilla yogurt on top. Thought of it this morn when I opened fridge so been keeping me Goin all day.
This is my picky time of day so nicely planned that I'm goin for drive with one of my lads aNd won't be back til near 6. And have my dinner made so eat when I come back. :D

Thanks hon.
It was small tub of oh my apple pie. It was OK. Not amazing. Not a fan of crust and biscuit etc in my icecream. Still ate it tho. :D
Ya back on it today. Will be good tonite aswel. Planned to have meringue, lemon curd and blackberries mixed with my vanilla yogurt on top. Thought of it this morn when I opened fridge so been keeping me Goin all day.
This is my picky time of day so nicely planned that I'm goin for drive with one of my lads aNd won't be back til near 6. And have my dinner made so eat when I come back. :D

Your Dessert sounds yummy, you caught the meringue bug ;-) What do u have for your din dins?x

Your Dessert sounds yummy, you caught the meringue bug ;-) What do u have for your din dins?x

Mmmmm meringues. :)
Had made chicken in pasta and was gona get get my low fat philly from home while out on bus to put into it but ran out of time so ate it cold and added mayo to it and ate it like salad! :) x

So today was ok.
Stuck to 26 dailies. Yey!!! :)

Activity points:
So Friday: 1
Saturday: 5
Sunday: 3
Monday: 4

Total APs this week: 13APs

Last edited:
1376946739591.jpg

This is my skirt for sat nite at hen. :D

Omg you are tiny :) gorgeous figure Brona x

Aw thanks honey. :) My lovely problem areas are hidden under the bulge of skirt! Nicely done! ;)

Oh i like the outfit your a skinny mini the theme is a brill idea rage i never taught of that

Oh i like the outfit your a skinny mini the theme is a brill idea rage i never taught of that

Hehe. Thanks hon. Too kind.
Ya its kinda cool alrite. Really wanted something stripey not just red and white so delighted when I found it on ebay and that it fit! :D

Back