ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Sounds like you had a great day. I love coleslaw with everything hehe yummy especially with something hot-soz serena
I remember you saying before about the garden glad you are finally coming to an end with it

Ya I love coleslaw! Wud haVe had it with quiche aswel but had chips so had enough pp. Love coleslaw on side of a toasted sandwich! :D

OMG I just got mentioned 3 Times in One Post! I now can't feel my ears as they are burning so much ;-)

I can't believe you ate not one but two hot/cold meals! I'm disowning myself from you ;-)

Great News about the Bargains, I always say I'm not buying and then I do, they are too good to miss!

Great News about your garden :) You'll be topping up your tan in no time! PS-Does this mean there will be fit workers to eye up ;-) x

Your ears must burn all the time-between my foods and my bargain hunting. Did all tHe washing sat before hen and thought oh Serena wud be so proud. ;) In my thoughts always. x

And you cud never disown me-you'd miss me too much. :D x

The bargains were just too good but really-I'm eating out of my freezer all the time from now on! Both egg whiTe for omelette and quiche for dinner came from freezer. Need to think bout tomoro and take more out! I have to-they're barely closing!

Not sure bout fit builders. Tom isn't but if his son help him-he's alrite. ;) Taken-but doesn't stop me drooling! ;)

Sunday

Breakfast:
Banana (0)

Eating for evening:
Curry (2)

Toastie-bread x 2, chorizo, cheese, onion, tomato (7)

choc (4)

Beetroot, coleslaw, couscous (6)

Doritos, sour cream, cheese (6)

Dry fried egg (2)

Total dailies used: 27/26
No weeklies left. Ooops.... :(

Monday

Breakfast:
none-didn't see morning :)

Lunch:
Omelette-egg & white, peppers, onions (3)
Coleslaw (1)

Dinner:
Quiche, homemade chips, salad (10)

Snacks:
White choc pud (3)
Salt & vinegar velvet crunch (2)
WW crisps, sour cream, salsa, cheese (4)
popcorn & butter (3)

Total dailies used: 26/26
No weeklies

APs earned today: 6 - pedometer & gym
Total APs this week: 13

Your ears must burn all the time-between my foods and my bargain hunting. Did all tHe washing sat before hen and thought oh Serena wud be so proud. ;) In my thoughts always. x And you cud never disown me-you'd miss me too much. :D x The bargains were just too good but really-I'm eating out of my freezer all the time from now on! Both egg whiTe for omelette and quiche for dinner came from freezer. Need to think bout tomoro and take more out! I have to-they're barely closing! Not sure bout fit builders. Tom isn't but if his son help him-he's alrite. ;) Taken-but doesn't stop me drooling! ;)
Pre-Hen Washing! I'm so proud of you! And there's nothing wrong with a bit of Window Shopping, doesn't mean u have to buy ;-) x

Great you had a good hen and you are finally getting your garden sorted.

You will be fine at WI as you are doing well this week on damage limitation.

Hey Bróna just trying to catch up. Your social life is all go at the minute. You look amazing in all your pictures, a beautiful figure! Glad the house/garden is coming together with less trouble than expected. You seem to be doing really really well with your diet and motivation too. Well done xx

Food sounds yum is that a ww white chocolate pud? Was it nice

No-new Muller puds. They weRe buy one get one free in Tesco so got 4 pack choc pud and 4 pack white choc. So yum. :D

Pre-Hen Washing! I'm so proud of you! And there's nothing wrong with a bit of Window Shopping, doesn't mean u have to buy ;-) x

HeHe. I'll let u know how the window shopping goes. :D x

Had a look at ur pics on fb. Seriously brona u look fantastic x

Thanks hon. Thought it was shame not to be proud of my pics so put a few up. You're too kind. :D x

Great you had a good hen and you are finally getting your garden sorted.

You will be fine at WI as you are doing well this week on damage limitation.

Thanks hon. I hope so. Really want to get back on track. Fingers crossed for FrIday. I'll be finishing sleepover at work Fri morn so it'll be work scales I'll be using. Gona compare mine to work scales tomoro morn so I'll know if there's a difference between them. :D

Hey Bróna just trying to catch up. Your social life is all go at the minute. You look amazing in all your pictures, a beautiful figure! Glad the house/garden is coming together with less trouble than expected. You seem to be doing really really well with your diet and motivation too. Well done xx

Aw thanks hon. Not sure how focused I am all the time but I am loving it at the moment. x

oh yes meant to say also great news on the garden.

Thanks hon. Very excited. I'll put up before and afters wHen it's done. :D x

I just read about something you can make with those chocolate puds, you can mix one with forest fruits and crumble a meringue in and it's like Black Forest gateaux.

I just read about something you can make with those chocolate puds, you can mix one with forest fruits and crumble a meringue in and it's like Black Forest gateaux.

Oh yum! Def gona try that. Amazing. :D
I do it with my alpro soya puds-Meringues and strawberries. :D
THanks hon. :D

Good day today.
Another late sleep In-not sure how I'm gona cope with getting up tomoro morn. :D

Then gym-had good session
Then few jobs done and home to cook and tidy more of house
Had good catch up on phone with my bff. My gardener guy started the neighbours front yard and said he wants to finish that befoRe starting our back gardens. So all on track. Mite have to go home nxt week as my loan will be issued from there. Hopefully will have my rota tomoro for nxt month :D x

Back