ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Ohh the last 2 menus look really gorgeous.
Hope you are feeling a bit better now xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I like the sound if simple start, I still have my online account with WW so will check it out... I said to a friend the other day that instead of dieting/counting etc... I'd just not eat processed food. So I could eat a flapjack provided I made it myself...although that prob doesn't fit so well with simply filling!!

You're doing really well Brona, you seem really focused, and just take it in your stride, don't sweat it too much & I'm sure it'll be grand :) but sorry that you're not feeling so great emotionally tonight, enjoy those cuddles tomorrow x

Thanks guys.
Enjoying the plan at the moment. Gona take it day by day and week by week decide.
Feeling bit bettet today thanks. Just a bad night last night. I get them every so often. :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi brona, u had a gd weekend?

Hey hon
Weekend was grand. Off yesterday and sorted few bits in the house.
Visiting my brother and his family today for couple days.
Basically not doin a whole pile. :) x

Sunday

Breakfast
Toast & homemade sugar free jam

Lunch
Tuna pasta salad mixed with fat free natural yogurt

Snacks
Grapes
Coke zero
Sugar free jelly
Tea

Dinner
Roast chicken
Sprouts
Roast carrots and potatos - 2 tsp oil that im allowed plus 2pp of oil at a guess - my sis in law made
Gravy - 1pp

Snacks
Tea

Total pp used this week - 5
44pp left for treats

Up visiting my brothers family. My 2.5 year old nephew walks in after being in his grannys and said "hey broar, you're back". Thats as close as he can get to my name but too cute-thats why I love coming to visit him so often-he knows me more than my sisters.
And my other nephew is 4 weeks old tomorrow and is so squidgy and adorable. :) xx

Last edited:
Monday

Breakfast
2 slices multigrain toast with 2 bananas
Tea

Lunch
Tuna and pasta with fat free yogurt left from yesterday
Tea

Snacks
Apple

Dinner
Homemade stew-made by me so I know exactly what goes into it - 2tsp oil

Snacks
Butter microwave popcorn - shared with brother & sis in law 4pp
Tea - 1pp for all milk yesterday and today

Total pp used: 10
Shouldn't have had that popcorn... ooops!!! :(

Does anyone know how to point peppercorn sauce that comes with steak in a restaurant??

Ohh todays menu sounded great Bróna. You're doing the Simple Start aren't you?...is it 2tsp of oil or 2tbsp of oil, I've always thought it was 2tbsp? I need to find my books!

Can't help you on the peppercorn sauce, I'd imagine its not much different to gravy. x

I looked up on my fitness pal & found m&s fresh peppercorn sauce, 100g

Protein - 1.5g
Carbs - 6.5g
Fat - 6.4g
Fibre - 0.7g

Which works out at 3pp for 100g :)

Aww glad you are getting plenty of hugs from the little ones and are getting looked after for a little while. Food looks great again. Enjoy the rest of your mini break xx

ahh bless :)
glad u had a good one!

Sounds lovely - my brother sent be a great pic of his crazy 2 boys earlier - nephews & nieces are so cute, more so that you can hand them back ;)

Had fab time. Loved it. Always hate leaving. Theyre so squidgy. Really cheered me up and chilled me out. :)

Ohh todays menu sounded great Bróna. You're doing the Simple Start aren't you?...is it 2tsp of oil or 2tbsp of oil, I've always thought it was 2tbsp? I need to find my books!

Can't help you on the peppercorn sauce, I'd imagine its not much different to gravy. x

Yep I am hon.
No I understood 2 tsp. Will look it up though. :)

I looked up on my fitness pal & found m&s fresh peppercorn sauce, 100g

Protein - 1.5g
Carbs - 6.5g
Fat - 6.4g
Fibre - 0.7g

Which works out at 3pp for 100g :)

Aw thanks hon. The steak was so amazing I hardly dipped into the sauce twice so just calling it 1pp. Nowhere near 33g but id prefer to count something
Thanks for that though hon. :)

Tuesday

Breakfast
Toast and banana
Tea

Lunch
2 x coffees
Brown roll, el mayo 15g, ham, tomato, onion, lettuce

Dinner
Diet coke
No starter-i sat and watched them eat yummy things cos nothing very filling and healthy
6oz fillet steak-oh my God-genuinely think it was the nicest steak ive ever had!!! Melt in the mouth
Got vegetables instead of chips! Go me! But had butter on them so 2pp to be safe
Pepper sauce on side but barely touched it - 1pp to be safe

Snacks at show
Diet coke
Tiny bunch of friends popcorn - 2pp
Maxi twist - 5pp - nice but bit much for bit of icecream... oh well

Total pp used - 20

Didnt end up goin drinking this week but that was whole point of me editing simple start. Oh well...

Went to see wicked in Bord Gais Theatre. Amazing show!!! Loved it! In bed now-wrecked. :)

well done for making good choices hun :)
glad u enjoyed it! x

Yesterday sounds like a brilliant day! Well done for eating so well while out too, steak sounds yummy x

Thanks guys. Was shattered last night. Not planning on doin too much today except pick up a few things for simple start. Must decide what im having for dinner too....

Back