ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

I love steak, well done for sticking to plan, good effort :)

Thanks hon. Was so delighted with myself. Really looking forward to seeing what scales show. :)

Wednesday

No breakfast-late up

Lunch:
Egg sandwich :
Boiled egg x 2, 2 slices brown bread, 0pp ww salad cream, 0pp (15g EL mayo), normal salad cream (1pp)
Tomato, onion, rocket
Tea

Dinner:
Spagetti, prawns, chilli, garlic, lemon, courgette, salt and pepper, crème fraiche incl. 2 tsp oil

Snacks:
sugar free jelly
apple puree
pepsi maxx
popcorn with 1 tsp rapeseed oil - 1pp
banana & custard muller light yogurt - 3pp

Total pp today: 5pp
Total pp this week: 25pp

Ohh another great day and another yummy sounding dinner. You are doing great this week, well done!! xx

Thanks hon.

So impatient. Just really want to go to class to see how ive done!!!! Roll on 6.45! ;)

Ill be goin to class on wed nite in carlow-same leader- for next 2 weeks and weighing in at home on Thurs morns as im working nxt thurs and into fri morn and following week im flyinh to London to my brother on the thurs afternoon.
But I dont mind. As long as im on track, a loss is a loss whatever day I weigh.
Never stayed with my brother before so ill try to be good but at end of day im not gona be rude to my little brother if he's cooked or got stuff in. He's never had any of us stay with him either. Im not gona burst his bubble. Hes a naturally healthy guy anyway so wont be that bad. But if we eat out or order in etc ill choose well to make up for it. Looking forward to it. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ohh London!! I'd love to go to London. I'm sure you're little brother must be so excited to see you and have you stay over. You are so lucky.

Plans sound great, I need to take a leaf out of your book and get a grip on myself!!

Good luck at your WI hopefully all your work pays off.

Would love to go to London, will be great to stay with your brother just do the best you can no point stressing over it just enjoy yourself

Ohh London!! I'd love to go to London. I'm sure you're little brother must be so excited to see you and have you stay over. You are so lucky.

Plans sound great, I need to take a leaf out of your book and get a grip on myself!!

Ohh and good luck for weigh-in hehehe

Ohh and good luck for weigh-in hehehe

Thanks hon. Lol...

I love London. Havn't been over since my sister lived there. Going over on the Thursday night so will have Friday to myself to wander around and do the bits he doesn't want to do-clothes shops, covent garden etc.... Can't wait. Then we'll have Friday after work, Saturday and fly home Sunday. :)

And as far as getting a grip-I'm single, live on my own and have a week off this week! You have a 3 week old baby and two other kids, a full house to run and a hubby!! Go easy on yourself! :) x

Good luck at your WI hopefully all your work pays off.

Would love to go to London, will be great to stay with your brother just do the best you can no point stressing over it just enjoy yourself

Thanks hon,Ya totally invited myself over but think he's ready to entertain his siblings at this stage! :)
Bless him he's very excited about getting cook books for Christmas and trying them out on someone so will eat whatevers put infront of me! :)

Will update later with WI info! Aaahhhh.. ;)

Aww thats so cute that he is excited to use his cook books. I really hope he is good at following instructions or dinner could be interesting! Your day to yourself sounds brilliant. I could do with some serious clothes shopping.
You'll be grand at weigh-in tonight. You've been amazing this week!

Aww thats so cute that he is excited to use his cook books. I really hope he is good at following instructions or dinner could be interesting! Your day to yourself sounds brilliant. I could do with some serious clothes shopping.
You'll be grand at weigh-in tonight. You've been amazing this week!

Haha.... ya the few basics he can cook, are good but if I remember correctly he was excited about trying a cheesecake out! ;)
Ah well don't have that much disposable income to blow on clothes but theres this one shop I found on a back street that I hope is still open. Have found some amazing unusual dresses and jackets there before. So that's where my money will go! ;)

Hey hunnie.. How you doing? X

Hey honey,
Im doing great. Feel really good about diet this week. Glad im back to WW meetings-I find they really help keep me focused. :)
How you doing hon? 35 weeks!! :)

Am good ta hunnie... Sorry been pants on here lately.. Having busy/lazy evenings means logging on n reading trying to catch up but not allot of posting unfortunately... But am still here...
I know.. 35 weeks done... 35 DAYS TO GO... :eek:

Well how was weigh-in? Maybe you didn't have it yet.
Ohh cheesecake....one of the many deserts I don't like lol.

Haha.... more for me! :)

No WI at 6.45! Getting hungry but can't eat before WI! :)

Back