ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Well after me trying to get ontop of my paperwork so I could focus on an interview If I got it, I got an interview for monday!!!! Aaahh.... terrified!!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ahhh excellent news hun!! good luck and fingers crossed!!!! :)

Sounds like a great weekend in London.

Never been called for Jury Duty either dont know if i would be able to do it if i was called as i work for the Guards.

Great you got he interview, good luck with it

Really hope the interview went well today. I'm sure it did, you know your stuff!

I'd love to do Jury Duty. My hubby did it and had a great time. He got free dinner everyday and says the case was really interesting. I'd love it x

Hey Bróna. Ohhh an interview!!! I don't blame you for being nervous but you'll be fine.

London sounded amazing. I am still jealous lol. Definately make it a regular thing.

Don't worry too much about ww. One thing at a time ;)xx

Aww I wana do jury duty!!!! Never been called but been dying to do it. I wana b called AND PICKED for a real juicy case hee hee

Frances you have a strange idea of fun!!! :)

Oh wow the job sounds amazing & well done on getting an interview!! Hope it goes well for you :)

I understand the terrifying-ness of jury duty, hopefully they'll be someone who's done it before & they'll always be some confident person ready to take the reigns!! It'll be fine & yeah probably boring!!

Good luck with getting back on track, but don't stress over it too much, well not until after the interview anyway!!

Best of luck for tomorrow. Fingers crossed it will go well for you x

ahhh excellent news hun!! good luck and fingers crossed!!!! :)

Sounds like a great weekend in London.

Never been called for Jury Duty either dont know if i would be able to do it if i was called as i work for the Guards.

Great you got he interview, good luck with it

Ya, don't think you can Dianne. You can't either for working in psychiatric services... I don't think I quite fall into it right... :(

Don't forget to let us know how the interview went/goes xx

hope the interview wen t well today x

Really hope the interview went well today. I'm sure it did, you know your stuff!

I'd love to do Jury Duty. My hubby did it and had a great time. He got free dinner everyday and says the case was really interesting. I'd love it x

Thanks guys for all yer well wishes,
So interview lasted an hour but I think I answered everything I wanted to, the way I wanted to. I wasn't totally thrown by any of the questions. I didn't know some of the answers but I said it straight out and said I was willing to learn etc etc... :)
So they don't know when they'll get back to me. Seems like I was the only one today, the interviews must be spaced out so wouldn't be surprised if I don't hear until next week. But im happy with how I did so now it just depends on how everyone else does. :) x

Well done on the interview, I always think honesty is the best policy, instead of trying to pretend you know what you're on about!!! Also I doubt they want someone who 'knows it all' but someone who can develop with the role.

Well I have all my fingers & toes crossed for you!

Great the interveiw went well and hopefully you will know soon enough.

I am really nosy too when it come to cases etc that why i love working here get to read loads of different investigation files and type up statements etc. (Dont know if any of ye irish lasses were watching 24 hours to kill last night, that was my town just a mile from where i live)

Great the interveiw went well and hopefully you will know soon enough.

I am really nosy too when it come to cases etc that why i love working here get to read loads of different investigation files and type up statements etc. (Dont know if any of ye irish lasses were watching 24 hours to kill last night, that was my town just a mile from where i live)

Didn't see it. Where was it?

I got the job!!!! Aaaahhh!!! Time to freak out now??? :/

OMG YAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I knew you'd get it!!!! I'm so happy for you xxxxx

Little village in Co Galway, guy killed old man in 70's near where he lived then was in prison was let out on day release every monday and in 2000 while on day release killed an old woman also about a mile from his home house.
Oh yea I remember that. Awful. :(

OMG OMG OMG MADDIVE congratz hun.
Will u hav to work a notice period in ur current job r what will happen? So so pleased for u babe xxxx

Back