ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Hey hon. Im ok. Appointment for tue evening with gp. Of course since I made appointment im fine and I feel stupid for wanting to go but I know that to be honest I feel better _because_ of the appointment.
Thanks for checking hon. Ill keep you posted. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hon. Im ok. Appointment for tue evening with gp. Of course since I made appointment im fine and I feel stupid for wanting to go but I know that to be honest I feel better _because_ of the appointment.
Thanks for checking hon. Ill keep you posted. xxx

Thats typical Bróna. But definately still go to your appointment and just have a wee chat about what happened and how you feel. Do not feel silly about it at all either, you feel how you feel and its important to pay attention to that xx

Hey Brona, sorry to hear you've had such a s****y week, especially having to deactivate FB, but if it's giving you hassle best off out of it. If it's not fun anymore, there's no point. Sounds like you should still keep the appt with the doc and talk things through even if you are feeling better right now x

Hey guys,
Thanks so much for yer kind words. Went to the doctor this evening. Had good chat. Felt so stupid going in cos the last couple of days i've been doing ok but he was so nice.
Im hoping ill start to pick up in the next few weeks and get things back on track. Thanks again guys. :) xxxx

Hey guys,
Thanks so much for yer kind words. Went to the doctor this evening. Had good chat. Felt so stupid going in cos the last couple of days i've been doing ok but he was so nice.
Im hoping ill start to pick up in the next few weeks and get things back on track. Thanks again guys. :) xxxx

Aww great it went well. I've been thinking about you all day. You shouldn't feel silly about going though! Its his job and I'm sure he doesn't mind meeting someone like you who is taking care of yourself. xx((hugs))

Glad you went & as Laura says no need to feel silly - that's what he's there for & better to talk to him about it than it spiralling downwards :)

Hey guys.
How is everyone?
Im feeling a bit better and have been trying to curb the binge eating. I havnt been following anything really but for the last week ive eaten well and allowed myself one treat a day-some chilli nuts, packet of crisps etc. I thought that wud be the best way to get back into it. Im just gona continue doing that this week again as it seems to keep me happy and I dont grab stuff I dont want. Will continue it over the weekend and see how I feel about pointing again next week. On holidays in less than 4 weeks so not hoping for miracles-just less bloated and crappy. :) x

Hey Brona! Rainman is back and ready to post on your thread ;-) x How have you been getting on? X

Hey Brona! Rainman is back and ready to post on your thread ;-) x How have you been getting on? X

Hi honey,
I'm so glad you're back. I havn't beem good but I think unconsciously ive been waiting for you to come back.
It's my birthday today (well maybe technically yesterday), and this is the best present ever to have you back!!!
Missed you! ! :) xxxx

I've been thinking of you with coupons and money off..... miss you... x

Hi honey, I'm so glad you're back. I havn't beem good but I think unconsciously ive been waiting for you to come back. It's my birthday today (well maybe technically yesterday), and this is the best present ever to have you back!!! Missed you! ! :) xxxx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been thinking of you with coupons and money off..... miss you... x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Brona! You're such a sweetie, firstly and most importantly, belated birthday wishes for yesterday! I hope you had a fab day? I'm so sorry that I left you but I'm back now and we can do this! Did you see I updated my Thread again? Love u lots like Jelly Tots! X

Back