18 Years Old/25 Stone. Hi All =)

Hiya george,
well done for wanting a make a change. being big myself it is also the first steps that are the hardest. xx

I have a 24yr old son who joined slimming world with me last week and I will suggest he joins you...may help him to feel less isolated.

Yeh do that Dawn, its the worst thing in the world feeling isolated and vulnerable because of your size - That's why i'm enjoying this site so much!

Thanks again for your nice comments.. Week two is over now & it's not been an easy one with that said though in two weeks I have managed to shed 10 or 11 pounds and I'm feeling good about things and things are going well. The link in my sig will take you to my weigh in thread that also act's as my weekly diary.. Goodluck to you all & have a nice week! :D

Thanks again for your nice comments.. Week two is over now & it's not been an easy one with that said though in two weeks I have managed to shed 10 or 11 pounds and I'm feeling good about things and things are going well. The link in my sig will take you to my weigh in thread that also act's as my weekly diary.. Goodluck to you all & have a nice week! :D

Well done, George! That really is excellent! Keep it up, it does get easier!

Back