180 pounds to go!!!!!

Gotfaith

Starting the Lipotrim diet on 3rd March - any tips? HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!:eek:

Hiya GF.

My tips are :-

1. Know you WILL do the diet.
2. Know you WILL get to goal weight.
3. Drink loadsa water!
5. Make sure that you have dealt with all your other issues that may have lead to you turning to food to give that instant gratification.
6. Have a towards goal i.e. something in the future to at that is both achievable and realistic.
7. Cut down the carbs before you start.
8. Start increasing your water level now.
9. Save up for new clothes but don't spend a fortune on transition clothes.
10. Enjoy the diet!! Enjoy it a lot.
11. See the diet as a choice, you choose to be healthy and live longer so take pride in that.
12. Let nothing and nobody stand in your way, including yourself.
13. Drink water ;-)
14. I know I said drink water twice but it is important.
15. Have fun on it!
16. Ditto
17. What happened to number 4!

Thanks Ice - I will take all that on board - I saw you on the slide show, what an amazing difference, I can't imagine looking THAT different - I am so excited to start, don't really want to wait 2 weeks, just want to get started. How long have you been on it?
F

I finished just over two years ago GF

:)

Mike

Yes from an early age, 16 stone at 16, 20 stone at 20 etc etc.

M.

Yeah me too, although that is why I wonder whether I can do it, I am 40 (!) just! and I have tried to lose weight since being about 11, is it just a head thing? Being in control for a change? What made this one different for you? Hope you don't mind me asking.
F

Hi hun,
I'm on LT too, i love it! Best thing I ever did!
All Ices advice is dead on! Water water water!!
Get into the mindset that you are not going to TRY to stick to it, you ARE going to stick to it and you don't HOPE to lose the weight you WILL lose it!!
Make a ticker for yourself for a 2 or 3st target loss aswell as the whole loss cos it's great seeing how fast it will move!
I've my 7th WI tomorrow so hopefully in 2 weeks from now I'll have reached my 3st target wooo hooo!!

Good Luck and keep posting!
xxx

Hello Gotfaith,

just thought I'd send a load of good luck to you for tomorrow..Dday...
You will do it if you take Ice's invaluable advise and should you ever doubt then come onto this site and get inspiration. I have turned into a serial poster since starting CD on 23rd January and I can only recommend it.

All the best..

xxx

Well I have started! 2 days done on the 3rd. Felt awful yesterday but am definitely on the way up. Love it, just longing for weigh day - watch this space .....................

GF

Just wanted to wish you luck on the road to the new you.

Onwards and downwards to a smaller you:party0049:

Well done hun, its hard the first few days, but hang on in there and you will soon be flying xxx

Back