18's into the 17's

Ok only half of this week but better of then on hey!! Nearly there now! I can smell the 17s. It's gonna be hard this week as I'm in a hotel for 2 nights!! Which means 2 breakfast and 2 3 course meals!! I plan to use the gym twice a day!!

Hello.....was hoping to be starting in the 17's (my scales and cdc say 17stone 13lbs but my WW leader's scales say 18stone 5lbs!) So i'm going to be starting in here :)

Will be in here for a while as i know the first couple of weeks will be gains because of switching from CWP to WW but thats ok! xx

Hi!! I've done CWP then switched to WW I gaind 5lbs back the first week then lost 4 the 2nd week!

I would never do it again! I lost 6st then gained 7 st back in the year I was pregnant until baby was 3 months old. Never ever again! WW is the way forward!

Hi!! I've done CWP then switched to WW I gaind 5lbs back the first week then lost 4 the 2nd week!

I would never do it again! I lost 6st then gained 7 st back in the year I was pregnant until baby was 3 months old. Never ever again! WW is the way forward!

My WW Leader also CWP and said while it works, she regrets not teaching herself to eat properly and will stick by WW for the rest of her life. x

? I am a very happy lady ? 3 1/2 of today taking me to 17.12! I'm of to the 17 down to 16 thread, thanks for your support and hope to see you all in the next thread very soon xxx

Me 2! Lost a lb though so my body is finally realizing i'm eating again lol x

Went to the 17's today yippppppppppy :)

Im at 18st 2.75 - Im still trying to shift a gain from 3 weeks ago!

Don't think I'll do it next week but Im gonna try my bloody hardest!!!

Back