Extra Easy 18st1&1/2lb start, 10st7lb target

Thanks Ruth, I got home and was swaying between wanting to starve and wanting to go and get fish and chips! My partner came home and I had a little cry. I then decided I wanted comfort food - so I decided I will have my curry tomorrow and made slimming world chips. Not ideal as I literally just had the chips and no 3rd or protein, but it stopped me falling off the wagon. I have only used 1.5 syns today on dashes of milk, I may have another brew before bed but that'll probably be it. I've analysed last weeks food and I know I've been spot on making sure I get at least a 3rd sf and I only eat lean meat, anything fried or roasted is done in fry light, hex's always weighed or measured and I religiously check syns and haven't gone over so hopefully I'll get a decent loss next week.
I also gave myself a reality check - 3 weeks ago I was 12.5lbs heavier (that's twice what my youngest son weighed at birth!) and I was several inches bigger.

I'm now off to read your diary! X

I remember being so gobsmacked at not losing what I thought I deserved in my first week and the lady that weighed me simply said 'it will show' so keeping going is absolutely the best thing to do. also the fact that you had what you fancied is great.
The reality check is also a good one. I like this
image.png
Your food intake always looks brill! I got my consultant to look at my first 4 weeks of mine too just to check and I keep them with my books to remind me in case I go off track.

Have a wonderful rest of the evening and chill :)

Ruth
X

Thank you Ruth - you talk lots of sense, I have saved that picture to help keep me focused and positive.
Off to bed now, tomorrow is a new day!

X

WP_20160707_08_50_48_Pro.jpg
So breakfast this morning - mug of tea with milk from hexa, hifi light x2 as hexb and an apple and a tangerine! Didn't get to Tesco to stock up last night with feeling sorry for myself, so this will have to do this morning.
For lunch I've got my salad with no dressing and a grilled, skinless chicken breast. For tea we are off to our local foodie pub, I'll be having sirloin steak and will cut all fat off, with salad no dressing and a pint of diet coke.

Claire x

WP_20160707_13_33_32_Pro.jpg
Well, my planned chicken breast looked a little suspect - so I substituted for 2 hard boiled eggs. Really NEED to get some shopping in tonight, I'm low on fruit, bottled water, skimmed milk, eggs and mushrooms, I have no low fat cottage cheese or quark, no muller lights, no chicken breast or cooked meat, and I have only ONE crunchie blast in the freezer!!!! X

Go you you are doing so well..... you must be very proud of yourself :D

Thanks Princess! I'm hoping my determination sticks around - certainly feel that it will! I'm quite happy this afternoon, just been to m&s for a couple of 42DD bras, 4 more inches off and I'm back in Anne Summers gear. I also dug out 4 pairs of size 18 jeans that I hadn't got round to throwing away, they zip up and fasten but the muffin top looks obscene, however I'm hanging them up in my wardrobe so I see them each morning and keep me focused - hopefully I'll be wearing them in a few weeks x

That's brilliant... I always find fitting into stuff more motivational than the numbers on the scales :D

Well, might be a little while til I'm fitting in them properly - what kind of person hands the fat woman, who ordered a steak salad with no dressing and a jacket potato with no butter, a dessert menu????? I caved and ordered a black forest gateau - but you know what, I bloody enjoyed it!
I'm not gonna stress over it, just get back on plan tomorrow and limit to 5 syns a day for the week to minimise damage and if I get another sts or a gain next week, I'll know why (and it'll be worth it haha) x

Always made me laugh when I went to smiths and bought the SW magazine... and they tried to get me to buy chocolate at the till :rolleyes: glad you enjoyed your cake x

Thanks nurse!

This weekends been a bit of a mad one, out all through the days and it is sooooo difficult to find anything SW friendly! In the end I stuck to plan as much as I could and calorie counted on my fitness pal.

Today has been 100% on plan, half a 2 egg omelette filled with mushrooms, onion and tomato for breakfast and salad, sliced turkey and hexb 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf for lunch. Tea I'm having a try at making SW spaghetti Bolognese - hopefully it will taste ok!

Claire x

You are doing so well in your journey congratulation. Will be subscribing x

Thanks nurse!

This weekends been a bit of a mad one, out all through the days and it is sooooo difficult to find anything SW friendly! In the end I stuck to plan as much as I could and calorie counted on my fitness pal.

Today has been 100% on plan, half a 2 egg omelette filled with mushrooms, onion and tomato for breakfast and salad, sliced turkey and hexb 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf for lunch. Tea I'm having a try at making SW spaghetti Bolognese - hopefully it will taste ok!

Claire x

How was the Spag Bol?? Your day sounds wonderful- well done for staying on track!

Ruth
X

Ooooh the spag bol was a big win! I enjoyed it, as did my other half AND the kids! There's a bit leftover so I'm gonna warm that up for tea tonight and my other half is sorting himself and the kids out.

My appetites been off today, stressed out so I've only managed a dry ham salad sandwich with my small wholemeal bread, some water and one cup of tea. Gonna force my spag bol down later though.

Hope you're ok? X

Had the remains of the spag bol last night, but the other half decided he wanted to share so I did slimming world chips to bulk it out.
Weigh in tonight and the kids had excellent school reports yesterday so both want maccys as a treat tonight - so I shall sit there with a coke zero watching them eat!
Food today is poached eggs with grilled mushrooms and tomatoes on hexb wholemeal toast, lunch will be salad and I'm making a slimming world chicken curry for tea after group.
Hoping to get at least 1.5 off for my stone award, would LOVE 3.5 so I leave the 17's and enter the 16's but given my little indulgence of black forest gateau last Thursday that might be a bit of a push!

x

Had the remains of the spag bol last night, but the other half decided he wanted to share so I did slimming world chips to bulk it out.
Weigh in tonight and the kids had excellent school reports yesterday so both want maccys as a treat tonight - so I shall sit there with a coke zero watching them eat!
Food today is poached eggs with grilled mushrooms and tomatoes on hexb wholemeal toast, lunch will be salad and I'm making a slimming world chicken curry for tea after group.
Hoping to get at least 1.5 off for my stone award, would LOVE 3.5 so I leave the 17's and enter the 16's but given my little indulgence of black forest gateau last Thursday that might be a bit of a push!

x

I'm sure you will do really well. We all need a treat, and this is about fitting it around your life :) I think you have done wonderfully!

Good luck tonight :)

Ruth
X

x
So excited for you.... hope you get that 1.5 off x

Back