19 stone to 18?

You're all doing so well! If I focus this week I'm hoping to get into the 18s which I was last in about 18 months ago so will be nice to get into another lower stone bracket.

Lost a pound tonight, which puts me at 19 st 13.5lb, so am pleased to be able to join this thread! Not seen the teens for at least two years. :D

Well done Rach, that's great! It feels good to get into the next stone down doesn't it!

Last night I lost 2.5lbs which puts me at 18 stone 13.5lbs so I'm leaving you guys - see you all soon in the next room I hope! :D

It definitely feels great when it's saying goodbye to those 20's! Now I'm in the teens it feels even more like it's definitely working. Can't wait to get my Club 10 - 5lb to go for that.

Having a sneeky peek through the letterbox of this team :wavey:

I weighed in tonight at 20:05! Will be with you all next week!

Another 1.5lb off tonight - now at 19st 12lb. Only half a pound to go to my 2 stone award. And 3.5lb to my Club 10!! I'd really like both before Xmas but only have one more weigh in, and my work Xmas do between now and then! So not sure if it is doable. Two stone yes, but maybe not the Club 10.

I'm in, just! Weighed in at 19:13.5 on Thurs!

Welcome to Lucia, and yay, well done to Feynman too!!

I went to WI on thursday (note AFTER a heck of a lot of carbby buffet treats at the works xmas buffet) and had "gained" 3lbs... I dont think it is a real gain, in all honesty, so Im not too gutted.
Then yesterday was my works official Christmas meal and drinks, and I totally enjoyed it but am glad it's done.
Today I accidently might have inhaled a baguette...

Back on track now though, if I can get Sunday to Thursday 200% and get a loss, I'll be more than happy. Yes.

:D

Good weeks to you all!!!! x

Today I accidently might have inhaled a baguette...

This made me lol! I think I'm going to use this an a excuse for the 2 Yorkshire puddings that sneaked past my lips earlier this evening!

I wouldn't worry. I think you can put on a couple of pounds in fluid retention after eating a lot of carbs, Its not a 'real' weight gain and soon drops off again.

Another 1lb off for me on Monday and got my 2 stone award - am now 19st 11lb. Club 10 is 19st 8.5lb so only 2.5lb to go to get that. :D

Well done Feynman! What a good Christmas present for you! :D

Back