19 stone to 18?

Don't sweat it, I gained 4 lbs on Monday from Saturday morning.
It was gone again by Thursday after application of a can of prunes.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I went pee-tastic last night and most of it has gone :D

Still not expecting a loss this week as Im having 2 nights semi-off plan, so I may have to pop to the 20 stone room briefly before returning in a week or two :whistle:

This seems a great place - you are all so supportive of each other. Great tips all over the forums, finding myself on this site all the time. I need all the help I can get please:wave_cry: Currently 19-10.

Week 1 - lost 2lb.

Was hoping for more being week 1 but probably made some errors with counting things, portion control needs improving & learning to STOP when full. But still chuffed with 2 off, rather than on !

Am feeling a lot more hopeful this week. We had two italian meals out this weekend, but think I managed to make ok choices and saved my A choice and at least 10 syns for each evening which meant I didn't go over. Weigh in tonight so we shall see! Have to lose 5lbs to get out of the 19s so don't think I'll manage that but hopefully can get closer!

Hi Guys,

I feel like i've been in this room forever!

I have had a good week this week so far but realistically its another 2 weeks here!

I am going to get there though. I am desparate to see the 18s and I know that is what will get me there.

Been sledging for the first time in 12 years and my children couldnt believe it when I got on the sledge. Was very significant for me as it means I am joining in instead of being on the sidelines.Proof on my atavar!

Have a great week everyone :)

Hello and welcome to the teens! May your stay with us be brief! :D

Fourth weigh in on Thursday and I'm dreading! Rubbish start to my week that kept going till yesterday! Good start today though! Just 2.5lbs and I'm off to the 18's! ?

Roziee said:
Hey guys,

I can't seem to find a 19 to 18 stone thread so apologies if there is one already.

I'm 19 stone 13.8 lbs! Lol anyone else in this stone zone?

Rozie x

I started this thread in July last year..

It upsets me to think I put on weight after that.

BUT IM BACK!

19 stone 13.6 lbs lol

Woo woo! :bliss:

Hey Lou - good luck for tomorrow! First week is the hardest x

2lbs off this week! Am now 19st 2.5lb. So close to the 18s I can smell them! Updating my stats I noticed I am now in the next lot of 10s down (260s rather than 270s) which is nice! :D

Congrats on your loss Rach ?

Joined the gym today. Desparate for the 18's!

Back