19 stone to 18?

well i lost half a pound and am now 19. 1/2 so should be hopefully moving on next eek although with the weekend i have planned not so sure...

The good news is I lost a lovely 4 and a half this week.

The bad news is i'm 19:1 so still with you for another week!

I managed to stay the same! Phew!! Oh well another week another food diary!! Going for 2.5 lbs *crosses fingers*

Newbie here. Was a member of a SW group for a couple of months last year, but due to some personal problems I lost all of my motivation. Only put on 2lb since my last weigh in there, but lots to lose!

I think it's a great idea having the different threads for different weight brackets.

19 st 5.5 lb, here's hoping for a good WI next Thursday!

Can I also join please? Just realised I could get better support joining this thread.

-2lb for me, same as last week on my 2nd complete week of SW. Portion control still needs attention. Really enjoying the hearty breakfast which mean I don't snack in the day.

i lost 0.5lb this week but i know i due on over the next few days and i normally bloat like a piggy lol
now lost 10lb

Welcome new folks :)
Really hoping i get a loss this week. Have come to the conclusion that maybe i am eating too much.
Going to adopt a stricter portion control policy from tonight, need to get used to eating less.
I am also considering making lunch my main meal of the day so I'll feel less like picking in the evening when i am cooking tea.
I'll let you know how i get on x

I am 18 stone and 5 1/2 lbs. Can not wait for the 17's!

Welcome new folks :)
Really hoping i get a loss this week. Have come to the conclusion that maybe i am eating too much.
Going to adopt a stricter portion control policy from tonight, need to get used to eating less.
I am also considering making lunch my main meal of the day so I'll feel less like picking in the evening when i am cooking tea.
I'll let you know how i get on x
Make sure you eat enough. If you starve yourself, the body will hold the fat back and slow your metabolism.

Last edited:
Still here! :( Only losy 0.5lbs this week. I really thought I'd lose more. Had an upset stomach yesterday so maybe that had something to do with it? Not getting out of the 19s is starting to be a bit demotivating, been here since the start of December!!

Back