19 stone to 18?

Still here! :( Only losy 0.5lbs this week. I really thought I'd lose more. Had an upset stomach yesterday so maybe that had something to do with it? Not getting out of the 19s is starting to be a bit demotivating, been here since the start of December!!

Don't worry hun you will get there soon please dont feel too downhearted about it you have come so far and done so well! x

Thank you Lola. It's just that some weeks you could do with the boost of a 2 or 3lb loss to keep you on track!

Yo. I'm back :cool: :D

Can someone point out the way to the 18 stone room? I may need it next week if I can replicate this weeks results.

I had gained 6 lbs last week taking me back up to 19st 12 TBN.
I think that it was the cold I had coming that made me retain water.
Anyway, just got on the scales at home pre weigh in, and I'm now 19 st 1 TBN.
11 lbs in one week. !!
I'm going to eat the exact same next week and see if I can replicate at least half that result.

( TBN = totally butt nekid, in case you were wondering. )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Can someone point out the way to the 18 stone room? I may need it next week if I can replicate this weeks results.

I had gained 6 lbs last week taking me back up to 19st 12 TBN.
I think that it was the cold I had coming that made me retain water.
Anyway, just got on the scales at home pre weigh in, and I'm now 19 st 1 TBN.
11 lbs in one week. !!
I'm going to eat the exact same next week and see if I can replicate at least half that result.

( TBN = totally butt nekid, in case you were wondering. )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Lol TBN I love it.

I'm out!!!!!

18:12 tonight. I've been in this room since before Christmas and as much as I love you all, i'm so glad to have got rid of the 19's.

See you all very soon!

Well done Lucia! Hopefully I'll see you next week! If I can lose 2.5lbs that is!

And welcome back Erm! :D

Over the moon to have lost 3.5lbs. Can't believe it :)

2.5lbs off for me, which makes me 18st 13.5lbs! So after what seems like forever I get to say goodbye to the 19s! Hopefully see you all soon in the next thread! :D

Hello... I'm a newbie to this, I joined sw last we'd and have my first way in tomorrow. I am 19stone 12 and want to get down to 13. Fingers crossed I have lost this week, I don't feel like I have! Any tips would be much appreciated xxx

Back