19 stone to 18?

emzybop said:
Hi Roziee,

I'm from the 6 stone challenge! Can I join this thread I'm 19.4 and need to fight that barrier to get into the 18s!

What happens after this do we just join the next one?

Hey,

Of course :) xx

I lost 0.5 lbs this week :) x

I am a serial dieter. SW, Lipotrim, Cambridge Diet, Weight watchers, Diet Chef. Trust me I've tried the lot!! This time I'm determined!!
Haha love it, over the years I've tried Atkins, LighterLife and Weight Watchers as well as Slimming World, diet companies must be making millions from me :rolleyes:;)

Well done to all those moving rooms, soon be there too I hope :D

Lolacola83 said:
Weighed in this morning and lost 3.5lbs :D so i'm now 18.13 and joining the 18s yaaaaaaaaaaay good luck everyone hope to see you soon :) xx

Yay! Well done, hopefully be joining you soon! Weigh in tomorrow x

I'm out of here :) 3.5lb lost so now 18.12 .... Bring on the 17's. Thank u for your support, see you soon :) xx

i am still in the 19s but chipping away at it, its great watching others drop from room to room, weigh in tomorrow evening but unlikely to have lost 11lb.... (wouldnt that be great) so will pop in soon x

4lbs off for me this week! :) Not long before Im outta here!

Weighed in today at 18st 13.5lb after losing 6lbs this week. I'm off to the next room. Hope you will all be joining me shortly :)

Hi all I don't think I've been over here yet:) had a couple of losses last few weeks bringing me to 19st9.5lb so here for a little while helloeveryone :)

Weighed in today at 18st 13.5lb after losing 6lbs this week. I'm off to the next room. Hope you will all be joining me shortly :)

Wooo well done! :clap: See you shortly! My scales are wavering between 18st 13.5lb and 19st 00lb, so I weighed it in as 19st, hopefully Ill be there next week! *excited face* :)

Back