19 stone to 18?

bossiegirl said:
Well done yoyo, 1/2 lb in the right direction. What's a star week? Well I had pancakes this morning for my daughters birthday and just worked them out 5 syns per pancake. I had 2! Plus cake last night omg! Ow well it's not going to be easy but it's coming off this time, still gotta make bdays special and enjoy the good times. It will just have to come off slowly.

Star week is same as time of the month.. Xx

I fall into this category as of today weighing in at 19 stone 9lbs after losing 4lbs at weigh in today x

Thought I was getting out of here but I joined a class and their scales are 10lbs heavier than mine, so I just fit here at 19st 13.5!! Will be in this room for a while lol :)

daisygrubber said:
I fall into this category as of today weighing in at 19 stone 9lbs after losing 4lbs at weigh in today x

Well done daisy. 4lb loss is fab, welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

evilpenguin said:
Thought I was getting out of here but I joined a class and their scales are 10lbs heavier than mine, so I just fit here at 19st 13.5!! Will be in this room for a while lol :)

I have the same problem, my home scales differ about 5 lb. 1/2 lb loss this week so looks like I'll stuck here for a while too! My dream of being 18st something for me hols in 3 weeks is very distant now.

newbie to group

hello all :) i joined SW last night, and browsing the forum online here, looks like i belong in this group :) the scales were a bit of a shock at 19st3, but first step taken (even if it has taken all year to summon up the courage to get to a class) and i'm trying to absorb all the new information given to me :ashamed0005:

Evilpenguin , i would get weighed at the doctors just to confirm if your scales are correct or if your classes scales are correct. Surely when it comes to weight , you should weigh the same on all ?? But then it is probably like buying clothes at the shops . You can be a size 12 in one shop and a 16 in another . Still i would check .

Hiya to all the newcomers and well done on your weight losses :0)

Just popped in to wave goodbye - weighed in last night at 18st 12.5lbs. 2 pounds off so that's 9lbs gone in 3 weeks.

I'll be just around the corner in the 18's - see you all there soon :D

Good luck everyone.

Well done you. Hopefully see you in the next room soon. X

Feel like i have gained , not looking forward to monday's scales :0(

desperatescousewife said:
Just popped in to wave goodbye - weighed in last night at 18st 12.5lbs. 2 pounds off so that's 9lbs gone in 3 weeks.

Good luck everyone.

Well done you. I should have been joining u but gained 2lbs instead. 2.5 to go till im gone x

desperatescousewife said:

Good luck everyone.

Well done xxt

Weighed myself today. 2lb lighter , phew and happy days :). This week i will mainly be concentrating on portion control :0)
Good luck eveyone xx

Back