19 stone to 18?

How's everyone doing? Hope you are enjoying the sunshine x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week one and 3lbs off - am pleased 'cos I didn't really get into it properly until the weekend when I could get organised. Need to focus on staying organised tho' for the *entire* week! :D

Well done cupcake, being organised is the key, good luck this week.

I'm going to wrong way :( I gained again. That's 3lb in two weeks whats wrong with me!?

Hi Janie . just wanted to say 3lb in 2 weeks is not really that bad although i do know it is disheartening. You have lost nearly 2 stone already , i can't wait till i can say that !!

Janie don't give in, you've done so well so far. X

Good evening! Just popping in to say hello-I'm currently 20:4.5 so 5lbs away from joining you. Really hoping to do that this week x Jo x

1lb off ggrrrrr, annoying but at least it's a loss. Hope everyone has a good WI :0)

brads27 said:
Over the moon,I lost 2.4 lbs after eating 2 giant bars of chocolate and on the beer all day last Sunday.:D

Well done! Just don't expect to get away with that every week lol!

Thanx Welshtigger , i didn't check the last page before posting Doh !! lol Well done Brad 4 stone loss is amazing !!!

brads27 said:
Thanks I went out for a drink this Sunday just gone but only had 3 pints of ORANGE JUICE.Been swimming today going again tomorrow and Thursday and Friday also,i take the dog for a walk in the morning and evening every day,we walk about 2-3 miles a day,even the dog `s lost weight 3 kg.
.:)

Well done-but won't 3 pints of orange juice have a shed load of syns in :(
It's about 14syns a pint!!!!

Back