19 stone to 18?

Hi should have jumped in here last week but didnt make it online (the joys of packing for a house move).
Lost 5lb this week total shock so just 6lb left till the next room.

julesgr said:
Hi should have jumped in here last week but didnt make it online (the joys of packing for a house move).
Lost 5lb this week total shock so just 6lb left till the next room.

Wow! That's brilliant :)

Ladies I need some help pls x how much does star week normally affect you? I've worked really hard this week, walked 2-3 miles and done 30 min wii fit a day and sts gutted! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bossiegirl said:
Ladies I need some help pls x how much does star week normally affect you? I've worked really hard this week, walked 2-3 miles and done 30 min wii fit a day and sts gutted! :(

It can effect you big time! You can retain alot of fluid-and then in weather like this it can be exacerbated further! But also if you've worked out hard, you could be holding water due to that aswell! Just keep at it, and remember it will only be fluid. I find it easier to look at my losses over the month :)

On my star week i don't drink a lot of water which makes my retention worse. Before the heatwave i was just having 2 litres of water then i started getting headaches which was due to dehydration. So now the weather is so hot i have to make sure that i drink at least 2.5 litres and i am fine. I have read this on another thread where people have stayed the same or put on and the main suggestion is heat and water retention.
When my star week arrives i will be drinking at least 3 litres. it might sound a bit excessive but it is just to combat the effects of the above.

I think you will be in for a big loss next week with all the exercise you have been doing x

Thanks, I need to start drinking more water have known for a while, so shocked it can affect you so much. Anyway back on the wii fit today and count down to my hols on Sunday, so next week I will be happy to sts. Have a good week x

yoyonomore2012 said:
Hope everyone is having a good week :) ...

Yeah I'm having a great week thanks! Weigh in tomorrow, and scales already showing a good loss-looks like I'll be with you tomorrow-fingers crossed :)

brads27 said:
I don`t do syns,havent got a clue what they are but have drank 3 pints of orange juice many times but still lost weight,better than drinking 10 pints of lager:D

Ah right sorry-though as it was a sw thread you did sw! Altho I don't anymore either!! But will do again soon

brads27 said:
This is the first diet i have ever done,i have never done sw or ww i just try to eat healthy foods which are under 3% fatand up to now have lost 4 stone.

That's brilliant, well done

Well and truly joined you this week! I lost 7lbs, so now 19:11.5! Am so chuffed to be in the teens! Never again will I have a 2 at the start oft weight :D x

Welshtigger said:
Well and truly joined you this week! I lost 7lbs, so now 19:11.5! Am so chuffed to be in the teens! Never again will I have a 2 at the start oft weight :D x

Wow well done, how did you manage that? Was it your first week?

Come on then, what's the secret :)

Hi all, i'm new here and relatively new to SW (well since Feb). i started off at 19st8.5lbs and now weigh 18st5.5lbs.. i am thrilled with the results and with the SW regime. Even having a few messy weeks it is easy to get back on track. Just wanted to introduce myself onto the forum and wish everyone good luck :)

Back