19 stone to 18?

Still here chaps! A nice loss but 5lbs left before I can move into the 18's! Here's to another week x

Well i lost 6lbs this week woo hoo Im still here for another week but hoping that next week I may just edge into the 18 bracket next week fingers crossed and mouth sewn up :D

Well done Cherry 5lbs another great loss hun lets do this. x

Well done madmuppet!! 6lbs wow!! X

3lbs off this week so still on track to get out of the 19's by mid feb, fingers crossed!! Hope everyone has had a good week

Weeks going ok. I had a bad tummy night before last so not eaten properly since!

My week has been abit pants tbh but am looking at diet and trying to sort out a meal plan for next week hoping for a sts at the very least this week :/ keep up the great work everyone x

Random question- century club sticker has appeared under my name as I have over 100lbs to lose however I didn't select it and I can't seem to get rid of it. I've noticed there are other people with over 100lbs to lose but they don't have the same sticker

I have no clue sorry! In other news, it appears 'snow days' are not good for my diet!

Hi Everyone,

I am new on here, my starting weight is 19st 10.5lb - my WI is on a Monday.

I picked a difficult time to start I think because I started Monday, had my birthday on Wednesday and I have been ill since wednesday with a cold/ flu. I have stuck to SW though 100% so I am hoping for a decent 1st week loss on Monday - I have the weekend to overcome though.

2 off for me....getting closer to 18s :)

I have no clue sorry! In other news, it appears 'snow days' are not good for my diet!

I am also struggling with the weather, on 5 syns today but had a bit of a disaster with a box of thorntons last night~!!

P.S very randomly the option to remove the century club reappeared so is no longer on my profile!!

Way to go flubbyfairy keep up the cracking work x

Hi Everyone,

I am new on here, my starting weight is 19st 10.5lb - my WI is on a Monday.

I picked a difficult time to start I think because I started Monday, had my birthday on Wednesday and I have been ill since wednesday with a cold/ flu. I have stuck to SW though 100% so I am hoping for a decent 1st week loss on Monday - I have the weekend to overcome though.

Welcome Beauty and congrates on joining us all here on minimins :) look forward to seeing your success :)

2 off for me....getting closer to 18s :)

Well done Elliebellie wont be long now before your in the 18's :)

I weighed in on Thursday. Now 18st11.5lb. See you all down in the next thread. xxx

See you there soon hun keep up the great work :)

hi Guys can I join in the fun. I'm half way through my second week - so far so good so fingers crossed it stays that way. I joined at 19st 13lbs:eek: First week lost 5.5 lbs so I'm now at 19st 7.5lbs and can't wait to get in the 18's. Actually I can't wait to get out of the teens at least but slowly slowly catchy monkey as they say.

Loving all the support on this site it's great to not feel like I'm on my own x

keep shrinking Love Netty xx:D

Nice one Flubby! I feel like a walking carb! Tomorrow I'm vowing to sink 2ltrs of water - hot OR cold! And no carbs after 5pm!

Can I ask u guys how many syn's u average each day.

It's the only thing that's not really clear to me yet. I know the bigger u start the more syns u can have and keep a good loss.

One day this week I ate all 15 - was by BDay so have a nice treat.

Some days I have not had any or just one or two.

Then others I have had 7-10

Wondered what others in my weight bracket ate while still loosing well?

I generally have 10 a day, some days 7 some days 13. Averages out to 10 a day. Always have them, not by eating treats but by making my food more interesting i.e using butter, oil, sauces, dressings. I also do have treats! Just not because I 'have to' use my syns, if you get my meaning!!

Seriously frustrated this week as scales are showing me a lb up (at home) The thing I love about my home scales is they match the ones at weigh in which helps me keep track. Have been 100% on track since wi on wed night and they are showing a gain. I have been eating bigger meals (but all free with a third superfree)
Sorry all, just needed to vent!!

Back