19 stone to 18?

Lost 3lbs this week, I'm 1lb away from the 18's! Hopefully I shall be leaving next week ;)

Well done hun thats great!! I cant wait till monday to see if i have made it down in the next group to hopefully see ya there :D x

Morning all well drum roll please ..... 4lbs lost and gone forever :D so this is it im into the 18st bracket! first time in 8years that ive seen a 18 on my scales woo hoo am off to find the 18st - 17st bracket now YAY!! hope to see you all there very soon keep up the great work everyone xx

Morning all well drum roll please ..... 4lbs lost and gone forever :D so this is it im into the 18st bracket! first time in 8years that ive seen a 18 on my scales woo hoo am off to find the 18st - 17st bracket now YAY!! hope to see you all there very soon keep up the great work everyone xx

Well done!

I got weighed tonight and 3lb down so now also in the next bracket down at 18 st 11. Woo

See everyone else there soon

Awesome madmuppet! Well done! I've been completely rubbish! It's my TOTM and i feel gross! I've not gained but STS for a couple of weeks! I feel like I need a Greys Anatomy dance sesh! Lol! Get my blood pumping. Today I'm going to try and eat only melon and drink just water to try and shift some water!!

Well done!

I got weighed tonight and 3lb down so now also in the next bracket down at 18 st 11. Woo

Well done to you too Beauty!! I will NOT be left behind! I hope I see you soon :) x

Well done!

Well done Beauty! I will not be left behind!! I hope I see you soon xx

Awesome madmuppet! Well done! I've been completely rubbish! It's my TOTM and i feel gross! I've not gained but STS for a couple of weeks! I feel like I need a Greys Anatomy dance sesh! Lol! Get my blood pumping. Today I'm going to try and eat only melon and drink just water to try and shift some water!!

Thanks hun, I have no fear that next week you will be joining us that pesky lb and some will disappear before weigh in trust me hun you can do this xx

FFS! I STS. Well actually I didnt I lost 0.5lbs the machine bleeped but then the lady asked me to do it again!?!? AND I STS.

Gah. Annoyed. I WILL! be in the 18's next week.

FFS! I STS. Well actually I didnt I lost 0.5lbs the machine bleeped but then the lady asked me to do it again!?!? AND I STS.

Gah. Annoyed. I WILL! be in the 18's next week.

Go elliebellie - use it!!! I doubt I'll be in the 18's next week but giving myself 2 weeks!!

Hiya everyone! im 19st 5lbs so this is the tread for me :)
I hope everyone has started their week off well im not doing to bad weigh day is a thursday morning, hopefully we can all soon move into the next bracket but while im here its nice to have support and if i can help i shall!

Hello

Can I please join your thread?

I started SW at the beginning of January weighing just over 20 stone. I'm now just under 19 and a half stone.

When I joined I'd never done SW before (have always tried WW in the past). I really like the plan (I follow EE - no idea how you do red/green days) as it's a lot easier than WW. I'd got completely fed up of having to work out the points for everything that I consumed. Sometimes I felt as if I needed a maths degree to figure out the points of what I was making lol.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello *waves*

Hello Fannyanna Welcome to slimming world i did try weight watchers and also got really fed up really quickly hehe I wish you the best of luck and hello *Waves back* :)

Thanks for the welcome Jo-Lou.

I had a good loss this week. I lost 4.5lbs so I've now lost my first stone. Really pleased :D

Great to see your all doing well wont be long before your in the 18's xx

I DID IT!

BYE BYE 19'S, I HOPE NEVER TO BE HERE AGAIN! Meant in the nicest possible way :D

Thanks Madmuppet.

Well done Elliebellie. I hope to follow your lead soon.

Hi,

I weighed in today at 19 stone 7lbs so I belong in here,

I'm gutted as I was 16 stone when I fell pregnant so I've gained a toddled :(

Onwards and downwards from here, looking forward to offering but more likely getting your support!

:)

Hi :)

Just wondering if this is the group I should join?

I got weighed this morning and I'm now 19st 6lbs. I did post on the 20-19 board.

All these boards and categories are a bit of a maze to me! <veryconfusedface>

Where should I be? xx

Hi :)

Just wondering if this is the group I should join?

I got weighed this morning and I'm now 19st 6lbs. I did post on the 20-19 board.

All these boards and categories are a bit of a maze to me! <veryconfusedface>

Where should I be? xx

In the 20-19 room hun :^) xx

Back