19 stone to 18?

Well, i was in this room a year or so ago until i feel pregnant and stopped going to group. My last wi was 31st may 11 i was 19st 5lb. I rejoined when my little girl was 6wks old weighing 19st 13lb, 7 weigh ins later Im 19st 1lb. Fc i won't be here as of Tuesday but thought id say hello again!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins

As you're 19st1lb you should really be in 20 to 19 at the minute but stick around is hopefully you'll be in here on Tuesday anyway!! :)

I just moved from 20 to 19 last week.

Oh and welcome back!! :D

Last edited:
As you're 19st1lb you should really be in 20 to 19 at the money bit stick around is hopefully you'll be in here on Tuesday anyway!! :)

I just moved from 20 to 19 last week.

Oh and welcome back!! :D

I will baby brain for this haha!

I know what baby brain is like haha, hopefully you'll be back here before you know it anyway :)

Hopefully next week, star week & swapping grps saw a half pound gain!

Weigh in last night...1.5lbs off.

Weight loss so far overall:- 27.5lbs

Weight loss while I've been going to group:- 10.5lbs.

Gave a mini target of 4lbs this week...if I do that I'll get my stone award!! I'm on it this week! I'm gonna kick some ass :D

Im still here :(
Need 2lbs off to get to 18stone on the dot.
Hope I get it nwxt week. Fingers crossed eh

Im still here :(
Need 2lbs off to get to 18stone on the dot.
Hope I get it nwxt week. Fingers crossed eh

How did you do? It'll come off ya know, it will!!

I got my stone award last night after a 3.5lbs loss, slimmer of the week too.

Sooo happy!! A whole stone gone in 4 weeks!

How did you do?

I went away for my other halfs 40th and put on 6lbs! !!
Wad totally expected though so im fine with it.
Been back on plan since I got back so hopefully will see a nice loss at next weeks weigh in. Fingers crossed! !

Hey, I've just joined SW last Wednesday and plucked up the courage to join the forum. I also belong in this group - 19st 9.5lb. First weigh in on Wed, fingers crossed!! Been finding EE really REALLY good! have been extremely strict with my syns - 10 a day, no more. Also back to proper cooking for lunches and dinners. Fingers crossed it's a loss; anything will do as long as it's not up!

I have landed in here and have finally left the 20 stones so am feeling very pleased with myself!
Hello all!

I have landed in here and have finally left the 20 stones so am feeling very pleased with myself!
Hello all!

Hey! This room is for when your 18 stone something. You need the 19-20 stone room. But dont worry.. sure you wont be in there long ;)

Hey, I've just joined SW last Wednesday and plucked up the courage to join the forum. I also belong in this group - 19st 9.5lb. First weigh in on Wed, fingers crossed!! Been finding EE really REALLY good! have been extremely strict with my syns - 10 a day, no more. Also back to proper cooking for lunches and dinners. Fingers crossed it's a loss; anything will do as long as it's not up!

Hey :) you need the 19-20 stone room hun. Sure it won't be long until you belong here though :)

Hey! This room is for when your 18 stone something. You need the 19-20 stone room. But dont worry.. sure you wont be in there long ;)

Not sure now if this is the right thread for me then but given the title and the OP, I thought it'd check

Hey guys,

I can't seem to find a 19 to 18 stone thread so apologies if there is one already.

I'm 19 stone 13.8 lbs! Lol anyone else in this stone zone?

Rozie x

I'm currently 19st 9 :p x

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

I weighed in tonight, had a lovely 8lbs loss wooppee!!! I'm now 18stone spot on. this IS my last week in this room!!!

I have just rejoined this evening and unfortunately I am a former member of this thread from early last year and made it to the 15stone to 14 stone thread but about a year later I am joining this thread again!! So here we go again and hello to all!!

Hey :) you need the 19-20 stone room hun. Sure it won't be long until you belong here though :)

Ahhh! Sorry, I misread the title. HOW GUTTING Lol!! Well, I had my first weigh in and it was 6lb off woo! Sooo, currently at 19st3.5 so DEFINITELY within the next 2 weeks I'll be joining you ladies in here.

Hi all,
Having been between 19 and 20st for the last year I am hoping that next week I will finally be under 19st. I have 2lbs to go, but not sure how easy that will be this week as I had an amazing loss of 6lbs this week so am hoping for at least 2lbs this week, but I have never had an amazing loss which i have no idea how I managed and then had a loss the following week so it could be a bit tricky.

I am hopeful though

Vicki x

Back