19 stone to 18?

Hey everyone, I have finally made it into the teen.....so excited to be here. Had a really good loss this week and I hope I can keep it going. Hope you are all gettin on well!

:8855:lost 3lb this week so pleased roll on next 100% week hope you all doing ok :D

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me gatecrashing! :D
I'm just officially going into week 6 with SW (that's how long I've been attending group) & have lost 13.5lb (0.5lb off my stone award yesterday, gutted!) so far.. but lost just over 1st prior to that too, so 2st 1lb overall (woohoo!). Can't wait to get back into the 17s, but my real elation will be reaching the 14s which was my lowest ever adult weight pre-pregnancy. But little steps! Onwards & downwards..

went to WI last night and lost another 3, so one lb off my 2.5 stone award. Very pleased. Only 4.5 more lbs till im down into the next first number. Cant wait!

Not posted for a while wasn't sure anyone was still around. Finally got my 1.5st am now 2.5lb from 2st and club 10. Had a half pound gain this week but it was star week.

Have also completed 12 days of the 30 day shred. Hoping to see some big changes from that.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins

Hi, I'd like to join this thread if that's ok. I re-started Slimming World nearly 2 weeks ago after a 3 year absence (and related weight gain:sigh:) I lost 4 lb in my first week and am feeling motivated if a little lost with ee (I'm still in the mind-set of original and green plans) - I'm going to persevere with ee though. Good to read about all the weight losses online - I'm hoping that this will help to keep me motivated when the old sweet cravings kick in!

Hi, I'd like to join this thread if that's ok. I re-started Slimming World nearly 2 weeks ago after a 3 year absence (and related weight gain:sigh:) I lost 4 lb in my first week and am feeling motivated if a little lost with ee (I'm still in the mind-set of original and green plans) - I'm going to persevere with ee though. Good to read about all the weight losses online - I'm hoping that this will help to keep me motivated when the old sweet cravings kick in!

Hey! You've done so well on your first week! Congrats. EE is easy once you get your head around it, just write everything down in your food diary and show it to your consultant if your a little confused. Keep up the good work

Hey! You've done so well on your first week! Congrats. EE is easy once you get your head around it, just write everything down in your food diary and show it to your consultant if your a little confused. Keep up the good work

Thanks tweetypie - I'm trying some recipes with mixed success - still not comfortable with EE but persevering. Had a bit of a "throwing toys out of pram moment" when I got weighed this week and found I'd stayed the same - just couldn't figure out why. Managed to stick to it despite feeling really gutted and then yesterday said "s*d it" and ate everythin in sight :sigh: back on track today though so no idea what to expect next week. I need to give it a good try and then if it's just not working for me - I'll switch to green/red days.

Hi everyone...I am sneaking in here with my head bowed down in shame... last time I was on this website which wasn't long ago I was at my heaviest and now I am 2 stone heavier in like 4 months. Enough is enough no more binge eating. I feel thoroughly ashamed of myself. I am now 19stone on the dot. I never ever dreamed I would weigh this much. I have worked out I must have put on about 4 stone in the last 3 years!!! Anyway I have just completed day 2 of EE. I am aiming for a loss of 8lbs a month. Maybe the shame will make me do it this time! Good luck everybody xxx

Do not be ashamed! You have taken the first step to the brand new you. You should only be proud of yourself. Good luck for your first week! :)

Thank you :) I feel a little less upset about it all now and just determined. Good luck to you and congratulations on your success so far :D xxx

Good luck londongirl12. I started on Friday. We have about the same amount of weight to lose.
Let us know how your weigh in goes.
I'm weighing in on Friday morning - hoping for a big loss need the motivation

Hi everyone...I am sneaking in here with my head bowed down in shame... last time I was on this website which wasn't long ago I was at my heaviest and now I am 2 stone heavier in like 4 months. Enough is enough no more binge eating. I feel thoroughly ashamed of myself. I am now 19stone on the dot. I never ever dreamed I would weigh this much. I have worked out I must have put on about 4 stone in the last 3 years!!! Anyway I have just completed day 2 of EE. I am aiming for a loss of 8lbs a month. Maybe the shame will make me do it this time! Good luck everybody xxx

How are you getting on?

Good luck londongirl12. I started on Friday. We have about the same amount of weight to lose.
Let us know how your weigh in goes.
I'm weighing in on Friday morning - hoping for a big loss need the motivation
Hi thank you :) good luck to you too, hope you've had a good week. Mine has been very busy! We can do this! :cool:

Hi everyone hope you're all doing good and have had a good week. Thanks for the words of support ;)

I have had a very busy week- what with the bank holiday and starting a new job.

Anyway I weighed myself this morning and dun dun dunnnn I have lost 7lbs!!! :p
I know a lot of that will be water but I am thrilled as I have had to go out for dinner a few times in the last 7 days but I have saved my syns up and chosen the most appropriate meal when I've been out like steak etc..

Anyway I am not going to get too cocky as I have done this before and it has all gone down hill but I feel like I can do this. Slimming World is the best plan ever. Keep going everyone... this will be life changing :) xxx

Hi everyone hope you're all doing good and have had a good week. Thanks for the words of support ;)

I have had a very busy week- what with the bank holiday and starting a new job.

Anyway I weighed myself this morning and dun dun dunnnn I have lost 7lbs!!! :p
I know a lot of that will be water but I am thrilled as I have had to go out for dinner a few times in the last 7 days but I have saved my syns up and chosen the most appropriate meal when I've been out like steak etc..

Anyway I am not going to get too cocky as I have done this before and it has all gone down hill but I feel like I can do this. Slimming World is the best plan ever. Keep going everyone... this will be life changing :) xxx
Well done.

3lb off for me this week so I'm down into the next stone zone!! Yayyy :D
See y'all there!! Xx

Back