19 stone to 18?

Hey guys. I'm hanging around for another week I landed at 19 st dead with a 3lb loss. Xxx

Oh dear 3 lb on this week back up to 19 st 11 lb...:-(

Well its done now. That 3 will be off next week. Give it 100% and you'll do it xx

well done Bels xx

Hi everyone, I started Slimming World last Wednesday and was horrified to have a starting weight at 19st 3lbs – still trying to come to terms with the plan but I think I have stuck to it and looking forward! to weigh in on Wednesday. I have my 50th birthday coming up at the beginning of May and my fitness is beginning to suffer – sore hips and knees etc – and so it feels a bit like now or never. Am hoping this can offer some motivation between meetings. Caroline x

Hey Caroline started at same weight... 19.13..Struggling..lost 51b and put on 3lb in last two weeks... Good luck to you be good to hear how you get on ... I'm 42 years old ...

well done elw XX

Forgot to mention I lost 1lb last Monday. A bit happy because I ate rubbish and I was retaining water because I was a few days away from star week. Anyhoo lets hope Monday brings me good news. I am hoping for a 3lb loss
Good luck everyone !!!!

well done the losers lol x

Lost 2lb today. Feeling ok about it. I know I was a bit slack on superfree last week. Also I did not drink as much water as I should have. Next week I should be out of here . Not sure though as I have induction for 3 days in a new job. Might have to bring in my own lunch !!

Lost 2lb today. Feeling ok about it. I know I was a bit slack on superfree last week. Also I did not drink as much water as I should have. Next week I should be out of here . Not sure though as I have induction for 3 days in a new job. Might have to bring in my own lunch !!

well done. The beauty of taking your own lunch is that you have the control over it, ie dressings, oils, fats, butter.

Enjoy
xx

Back