19 stone to 18?

Hey ladies, just want to say hi and introduce myself!

I'm Bev, age 28 from Sheffield, been doing Slimming World for the past 6 months and calorie counting for a few months before that. So far shifted 4st 11lbs. I swear no-one has EVER been as excited and happy to be in this group as I am now. I honestly haven't weighed under 20 stone for at least 7 years!! Can't wait to get to know you all and hopefully in time move on to skinnier pastures!

Hope you're all having a brill week. I lost 4lbs this week to get me here so feeling over the moon! xx

Weight in at 19st 7 this week and hoping for my 1st 7lbs award this week. I can't even remember the last time I saw the 18s but I feel I can do this!

Forgot to say I lost 3lb in my 1st week last thurs and now I'm hoping for same again this week :)

Fergus - I can't remember what the 18's look like either, hopefully we'll be seeing them soon

Laura - well done! Feels fab doesnt it!

--

Got my WI tomorrow, feeling nervous!

Well only 0.5lbs off, but its still 0.5lbs closer to the 18's! :)

Hello Cheese Thief - well done for getting here :)

I've just come off a few bad weeks, 2lb on in consecutive weeks, but 4lb off today, thank god. Now i can get back on track and move on down.

Well done Bels. It's always hardest imo when you're losing a gain, but you've got it off like a trooper! Onwards and downwards missy :) x

Ok have been missing in action for a few weeks.
Have gone on and off plan.
I dread to weigh myself.
So I started back on plan today.

Afraid to step on the scales .
Rubbish eating for awhile now.
Star week now too is not helping.
Today I start again and will definitely weigh myself on Monday , come what may .

Just about back in this bracket as first weigh in last week went from 20.1 to 19.13 ... Boing boing I spring back n forth like a yoyo wanna go the right way ... Down but not yet got the mojo ...:-(

hi all i started slimming world 5 weeks ago at 20.2lb and have lost 12 lb so far i get weighed tomorrow ( today even amd on nights so slightley confused) and hoping to get my stone award (i really like stickers! ) though am not sure how my bodyclock will adjust to my lunch time weigh in, have never done slimming world before so any help will be appreciated

Hello st... Welcome and good luck you've done well :) I'm a shift worker don't do nights anymore but do lates so get the disorientation ..

I stayed the same second weigh in but was birthday and events over 5 days only two following plan so could easily have put on .. Thankfully I didn't ...

Hello st... Welcome and good luck you've done well :) I'm a shift worker don't do nights anymore but do lates so get the disorientation ..

I stayed the same second weigh in but was birthday and events over 5 days only two following plan so could easily have put on .. Thankfully I didn't ...

Hi I'm a nurse so work lots of shifts generally long days. I lost 1.5 lb today so didn't get my sticker :-(

Another pound off this week. Seems to be slowing down now I'm nearly at the 5 stone mark. I remember the weeks of 3/4lb losses, they've deserted me now it seems! Ah well, another step closer to the 18's, would love to get there in time for my holiday in Tunisia!

Hi

I am new to here and to SW - and also a shift worker in health! So glad I found you ladies! Do you find it difficult to fit SW classes in with work? Do you have any tips for that hunger follow a long waking night shift?

I am doing SW alone this week as I can't get to a class until the week after next but refuse to sit around any longer moaning but not doing anything.

Today is my first real day and I am working on a ward with my patient (currently on my break), so I brought in salad/a roll and bought a jacket pot for my lunch. Unfortunately the coffee is foul so I brought some latte sachets and found they were 4 syns each... What with the glacier mints I just mindlessly ate, I think I have probably gone over already!

M x

Hi

I am new to here and to SW - and also a shift worker in health! So glad I found you ladies! Do you find it difficult to fit SW classes in with work? Do you have any tips for that hunger follow a long waking night shift?

I am doing SW alone this week as I can't get to a class until the week after next but refuse to sit around any longer moaning but not doing anything.

Today is my first real day and I am working on a ward with my patient (currently on my break), so I brought in salad/a roll and bought a jacket pot for my lunch. Unfortunately the coffee is foul so I brought some latte sachets and found they were 4 syns each... What with the glacier mints I just mindlessly ate, I think I have probably gone over already!

M x

Hi and welcome today is my nightmare day no time for breakfast break and non stop allday. for night shifts I find I eat lots but aim for syn free so fruit salad mugshots yogurts are a lifesaver and low syn things ie boiled sweets cheap crisps cheese curls etc 3 syns an I just graze as work allows xxx the.freezer is def ur friend if u Work 2 long shifts together xx

Hi can I join this thread xx

Anyone is welcome here. Hopefully we can all motivate each other towards the 18's! x

Back