19 stone to 18?

I'm the same hun, it's easy to GIVE advice sometimes and not quite as easy to follow it ourselves.

Have you just started? xx

I'm the same hun, it's easy to GIVE advice sometimes and not quite as easy to follow it ourselves.

Have you just started? xx

Have been doing it 6 weeks now and have lost a stone , I like cooking which makes it easier but can struggle wen.am.on.2 long days together how long have u bbeen.doing it?

Hi and welcome today is my nightmare day no time for breakfast break and non stop allday. for night shifts I find I eat lots but aim for syn free so fruit salad mugshots yogurts are a lifesaver and low syn things ie boiled sweets cheap crisps cheese curls etc 3 syns an I just graze as work allows xxx the.freezer is def ur friend if u Work 2 long shifts together xx

Thank you for the advice, I've have been in patients hospital room all day so no chance of tempting vending machines, but now my stomach feels like it's been abandoned - so home to a large salad and some chicken.

When we are working in the home it is worse as then I am free to pick and one of my parents likes to encourage you to have a sinful takeaway with them once a month... I don't mind but my waistline will! Xx

Have been doing it 6 weeks now and have lost a stone , I like cooking which makes it easier but can struggle wen.am.on.2 long days together how long have u bbeen.doing it?

Well done hun, a stone in 6 weeks is great! I've been doing it almost 7 months now and I'm 1lb off my 4 stone award. Loving it so far its really helped to change my life around. Though gotta say im getting a bit frustrated now as my losses are slowing down a bit. Xx

Thank you for the advice, I've have been in patients hospital room all day so no chance of tempting vending machines, but now my stomach feels like it's been abandoned - so home to a large salad and some chicken.

When we are working in the home it is worse as then I am free to pick and one of my parents likes to encourage you to have a sinful takeaway with them once a month... I don't mind but my waistline will! Xx

I love. Chinese but alot of the meals with rice are only 5 ish syns so not too bad so can still have. It. Cold meats or chopped up fruit crab sticks etc are good to,pick at I have found and the syn free mugshots also help x

Well done hun, a stone in 6 weeks is great! I've been doing it almost 7 months now and I'm 1lb off my 4 stone award. Loving it so far its really helped to change my life around. Though gotta say im getting a bit frustrated now as my losses are slowing down a bit. Xx

Wow 4 stone. In 7 months is good am bridesmaid for my friend in August and.hopefully getting married next year so something to work towards. I haven't set a target yet apart from my club ten as don't really have a idea. As have always been big how did.u decide?

Wow 4 stone. In 7 months is good am bridesmaid for my friend in August and.hopefully getting married next year so something to work towards. I haven't set a target yet apart from my club ten as don't really have a idea. As have always been big how did.u decide?

Thanks hun, I've always been big too. I'd love to have a healthy bmi so set my target for 12st which is just under 25 bmi. When I eventually reach it I might go lower if I think I still have areas to work on, but hopefully i'll look like a pussycat doll by then, haha! ;) x

Thanks hun, I've always been big too. I'd love to have a healthy bmi so set my target for 12st which is just under 25 bmi. When I eventually reach it I might go lower if I think I still have areas to work on, but hopefully i'll look like a pussycat doll by then, haha! ;) x

Lol am sure u will do hun I might try that an.see what I have to aim for x

Hi all,

Hope it's ok for me to join this thread?..

I started SW 9 weeks ago today & to date I've lost 18 1/4lb..

My start weight was 21.2 3/4lb and I'm hoping that by next January I'll have lost 108lb. (Averaging 2lb a week for a year, although I know it's not going to always work like that...)

So far, out of 9 weigh ins (today being my 9th) I've had a loss 8 times, last week was the only week where I stayed the same & to be honest I was surprised I didn't gain last week, I was a bit naughty!

9 3/4lb for me to go until I reach a 2 stone loss... I'm off to Paris for a romantic trip with my bf at the end of March & I'd really really like to be just shy of a 2stone loss by then, so I'm going 150% for the next 3 weeks in the hope that I can budge most of those 9 3/4lbs!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all,

Hope it's ok for me to join this thread?..

I started SW 9 weeks ago today & to date I've lost 18 1/4lb..

My start weight was 21.2 3/4lb and I'm hoping that by next January I'll have lost 108lb. (Averaging 2lb a week for a year, although I know it's not going to always work like that...)

So far, out of 9 weigh ins (today being my 9th) I've had a loss 8 times, last week was the only week where I stayed the same & to be honest I was surprised I didn't gain last week, I was a bit naughty!

9 3/4lb for me to go until I reach a 2 stone loss... I'm off to Paris for a romantic trip with my bf at the end of March & I'd really really like to be just shy of a 2stone loss by then, so I'm going 150% for the next 3 weeks in the hope that I can budge most of those 9 3/4lbs!

Hi and welcome that's a brilliant weight loss already Welldone! I think things to look forward to like ur Paris trip are very helpful x

We'll it's my weigh in at lunchtime. And.,am hoping for a loss I lost 1 and half last week despite being v good tho it was the day I finished my night shift. My reasoning says my bodyclock would.not know where it was so may have weighed heavier does that make sense? On the otherhand don't wanna.build myself up to expect a good loss that doesn't happen. Lol did I mention my mind works.in a.weird way x

I lost 3lb this week's which.puts me at 1 st 2.5lb in 6 weeks my consultant said.today.

Well done! :)

Well done hunny, you must feel fab! I weigh in tomorrow so send me some of your lucky dust! xxx

Good luck hun ( there u go *******< lucky dust) fingers crossed for,u xx

Woop! Your lucky dust worked, 3lbs for me this week too! xx

We'll done hun. Xxx wonder how long lucky dust lasts lol x

Hopefully till target! But failing that a good loss next week would be fantastic! xxx

Back