19 stone to 18?

Hi all , i have been pigging out for the past couple of weeks. Really thought i had undone all my good work. All is not lost. I weighed myself at boots this morning and was surprised to find i was 19st 3lb . I really thought i had gone back up to 19st 11lb. so in a strange way i am really happy.

So i am in the right frame of mind to do this now so i am . I really want to try and loose at least 2lb this week.

Hope eveyone has a good week :)

Hi all , i have been pigging out for the past couple of weeks. Really thought i had undone all my good work. All is not lost. I weighed myself at boots this morning and was surprised to find i was 19st 3lb . I really thought i had gone back up to 19st 11lb. so in a strange way i am really happy.

So i am in the right frame of mind to do this now so i am . I really want to try and loose at least 2lb this week.

Hope eveyone has a good week :)

Hi I do,get that reasoning as very similar to my own random logic. Good luck at getting back on track x

3 1/2lb off for me this week :) not bad going considering I've been craving (and having!) some real comfort food due to a nasty throat infection I've had for a week now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you I have been gym 3 times this week as well so secretly would have liked more but I guess anything is better than nothing x

Another pound off, halfway through the 19's now, woop! Xx

Well a pound off this week so not as bad as I thought

Well done for last week and this week's losses.
I weighed myself mid week and had lost another 1lb on top if last weeks 2lb. I have had a bit of a naughty week as my night shift at the beginning and running cupboards down until pay day has thrown me out but I am hoping I have still lost 2lb this week.

I am hoping to get to a class this week, and will be aiming to stick to it 100% to see what a difference it makes.

X

Well done for last week and this week's losses.
I weighed myself mid week and had lost another 1lb on top if last weeks 2lb. I have had a bit of a naughty week as my night shift at the beginning and running cupboards down until pay day has thrown me out but I am hoping I have still lost 2lb this week.

I am hoping to get to a class this week, and will be aiming to stick to it 100% to see what a difference it makes.

X

Well done on ur losses an good luck for,next weigh in. Am on nights from Mon. Which I think will prob mess up my weigh in but will keep going

Ok if I join? Started slimmingworld (again) yesterday and weighed in at 19.0st :)

Ok if I join? Started slimmingworld (again) yesterday and weighed in at 19.0st :)

Hello and welcome. I'f you have done slimming world before I will be be picking your brains. I started at 20.2lb 7 week's ago and I weighed in at 18.12 on Fri xxx

Haha that's no problem :) omg that's amazing well done!!

Haha that's no problem :) omg that's amazing well done!!

Thank you x how long ago did u do slimming world before? At the moment it seems like something that is sustainable tho am planning to have a night off at weekend as am going away so thinking if am good rest of week shouldn't be too much damage x

I was on it between September 2012-April 2013 and lost 3.5st I lost most of it before Christmas and then I just lost all momentum and gave up. I knew that was the wrong decision now because I've put 2.5st back on in less than a year!! I couldn't believe it when I weighed myself on Friday. When I'm going out I up my super free :) or even try and do a couple of success express days and limit myself to 5syns a day then I've got 75syns to play with on my night out :) x

Started at 20st 1.5lb and 3 weigh ins later am 19.11 ..4.5 lbs after 3 weighs ins ie a month later is pretty crap.. Good luck all n well done the losses :)

I was on it between September 2012-April 2013 and lost 3.5st I lost most of it before Christmas and then I just lost all momentum and gave up. I knew that was the wrong decision now because I've put 2.5st back on in less than a year!! I couldn't believe it when I weighed myself on Friday. When I'm going out I up my super free :) or even try and do a couple of success express days and limit myself to 5syns a day then I've got 75syns to play with on my night out :) x

Ah ok I don't really know about the success express days as consultant doesn't really talk much she justgoes through out weights raffle an then we go x

Back