19 stone to 18?

Started at 20st 1.5lb and 3 weigh ins later am 19.11 ..4.5 lbs after 3 weighs ins ie a month later is pretty crap.. Good luck all n well done the losses :)

Keep going hun my sis is going to sw with me and has lost 6 lb in.7 weeks.so ur doing better than.her
One thing she doesn't do is eat enough and hardly any superlfree foods either xxx good luck

Thanks for kind words...A work colleagues goes sw also and has lost 1 stone in same time as me.. She is alot bigger than me at 29-30 stone but still .. Just shows what can be done if u do plan right..I'll bet your sis is a lot slimmer that my current 19 st 11lb ...x

Thanks for kind words...A work colleagues goes sw also and has lost 1 stone in same time as me.. She is alot bigger than me at 29-30 stone but still .. Just shows what can be done if u do plan right..I'll bet your sis is a lot slimmer that my current 19 st 11lb ...x

She is but am not convinced she is doing the plan right either so maybe a bad example. I guess everyone is different an body's work at different rates don't give up tho u may be loosing slow but u are loosing and that's better than putting on isn't it x

Started at 20st 1.5lb and 3 weigh ins later am 19.11 ..4.5 lbs after 3 weighs ins ie a month later is pretty crap.. Good luck all n well done the losses :)

It's totally not crap! 4.5lb is still a loss! Keep going & I'm sure you'll reach your goal :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun how are you getting on this week? Hope your feeling brighter x

1lb gain for me this week... I think I know where I've gone wrong though... Haven't been drinking enough & definitely not enough 1/3 superfree...

Its my first gain, so I'm not beating myself up about it.. I'm just going to make sure I get back on it 100%!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb gain for me this week... I think I know where I've gone wrong though... Haven't been drinking enough & definitely not enough 1/3 superfree...

Its my first gain, so I'm not beating myself up about it.. I'm just going to make sure I get back on it 100%!!

Hi. A 1lb gain where u know where u have gone wrong is not so bad least u know how to fix it. Am on nights and get weigh ed in the morning which o think affects my weigh in so although have been good this week am not expecting much to reflect on the scales tho hopefully they will still show q loss. Good luck for nd week

Hi. A 1lb gain where u know where u have gone wrong is not so bad least u know how to fix it. Am on nights and get weigh ed in the morning which o think affects my weigh in so although have been good this week am not expecting much to reflect on the scales tho hopefully they will still show q loss. Good luck for nd week

Nights also obviously affect my spelling too

Good luck to you too!!

Today albeit I had a 1lb gain I've got a cute blouse on that I haven't been able to fit in for about 2years!.. Am quite pleased :)

Good luck to you too!!

Today albeit I had a 1lb gain I've got a cute blouse on that I haven't been able to fit in for about 2years!.. Am quite pleased :)

We'll done. I lost 1lb this week so slow and steady here I come x

I've been on and off slimmingworld for the last two week, stupid really trying to start a diet the week my dissertation was due in. But I've lost 4lbs :) so I'm off to the next group :)

I lost 5.5lbs this week because I was ill for a couple of days. Recently joined zumba and we work with weights, my lord I have never felt so much pain the next day but it's been worth it! Not had a gain since i've been going :) Good luck everyone on your journies xx

I lost 5.5lbs this week because I was ill for a couple of days. Recently joined zumba and we work with weights, my lord I have never felt so much pain the next day but it's been worth it! Not had a gain since i've been going :) Good luck everyone on your journies xx

Thank you and same to u I like the idea of zumba tho need to find a convenient class

Hey ladies,
Well done on the losses, we'll be into the 18's before we know it!

I didn't weigh in last week, but this week had a bumper loss of 6lbs waiting for me - woop! Only 1.5lbs and I'm into the 18's, can't wait! xxx

Hey ladies,
Well done on the losses, we'll be into the 18's before we know it!

I didn't weigh in last week, but this week had a bumper loss of 6lbs waiting for me - woop! Only 1.5lbs and I'm into the 18's, can't wait! xxx

Congratulations I.didn't weigh this week so am crossing my fingers for a bumper loss like urs next week xxx

Omg , tomorrow i have decided tommorow i am getting back on it. I feel hugggeeeee and have overeaten for the past month.
I am going to boot tomorrow and am going to weigh myself ( de ja vu ) .
I have just seen my cousin today and she is getting slimmer everytime i see her , so i am really jealous lol
Right so from 31st of March to the 31st of April i intend to loose at least 7lb .
If i don't lose weight now , i don't think i ever will !!!!
I am having a green day tomorrow to easse myself back into the game. Arrgghhh good luck everybody xxx

Omg , tomorrow i have decided tommorow i am getting back on it. I feel hugggeeeee and have overeaten for the past month.
I am going to boot tomorrow and am going to weigh myself ( de ja vu ) .
I have just seen my cousin today and she is getting slimmer everytime i see her , so i am really jealous lol
Right so from 31st of March to the 31st of April i intend to loose at least 7lb .
If i don't lose weight now , i don't think i ever will !!!!
I am having a green day tomorrow to easse myself back into the game. Arrgghhh good luck everybody xxx

Good luck hun

Sharon - I'm sure you'll have a bumper loss waiting for you too! good luck!

Yoyo - That's the spirit, good luck for a great first week on plan! x

Sharon - I'm sure you'll have a bumper loss waiting for you too! good luck!

Yoyo - That's the spirit, good luck for a great first week on plan! x

Thanks tho could be wishful thinking as this week have had 3 days off plan so am going to.be good this week and hope for the best

Back