19 stone to 18?

Hi rozee And welcome for some reason I can't get ur message on the full thread but.good luck and welcome

Thankyou for the encouragement ladies !!!! :)

Weighed myself at boots today, i am gutted i put back what i have lost :(
My own fault , and really not surprised. I have felt over stuffed for awhile and star week doesnt help.
Oh well onwards and downwards :)
Hope everyones week is fab :) :)

Thankyou for the encouragement ladies !!!! :)

Weighed myself at boots today, i am gutted i put back what i have lost :(
My own fault , and really not surprised. I have felt over stuffed for awhile and star week doesnt help.
Oh well onwards and downwards :)
Hope everyones week is fab :) :)

Well at least u know the worst and have a new starting point so keep positive and aim for ur goal x

Does anyone else get a different result each time they stand on the scales consecutively? I stood on them this morning to see how I was doing (no weigh in for me on Thursday just gone as I was in Paris) and I was quite shocked by the number (in a good way, was expecting it to be higher!) so jumped off, back on again & it was different... Stood on them 4 times and each figure was different by 1/2-1lb... Totally confused!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Does anyone else get a different result each time they stand on the scales consecutively? I stood on them this morning to see how I was doing (no weigh in for me on Thursday just gone as I was in Paris) and I was quite shocked by the number (in a good way, was expecting it to be higher!) so jumped off, back on again & it was different... Stood on them 4 times and each figure was different by 1/2-1lb... Totally confused!

Yep I do its very inconsiderate c

Yep I do its very inconsiderate c

Haha! I never know which result to take?! If I take the lowest it might not be accurate, but of course nobody would want to take the highest!

Haha! I never know which result to take?! If I take the lowest it might not be accurate, but of course nobody would want to take the highest!

Lol it generally depends if I need a pick me up if I so I take the lowest lol if.not take a average of them all

Well am fed up. Am nearly at the end of my second 13 hr day . And am currently thinking of. Crisps!! Not the bag of ringos am.having wen I get home. but crisps after crisps after crisps !!

Will power, will power, will power...
Or if all else fails, a bag of french fries is only 4.5 syns!

Will power, will power, will power...
Or if all else fails, a bag of french fries is only 4.5 syns!

Lol am gonna have my ringos with the.knowledge I can have another pack if I want it and still be well within my syns

A much better weigh in for me today.... I put 2lb on over the last two weeks, purely by not drinking enough water and going hungry rather than snacking on fruit.... But this week (even though I was away for 4 days staying with family and a trip to Paris) I have managed to shift 4 1/4lb! So that's the briefly aquired naughty 2lb I put on gone plus another 2 1/4lb!..

Takes me from 21st 2.75lb down to 19st 6.75lb in 13 weeks... 4lb to go until I reach a 2stone loss.... Ideally, I'd like to get that 4lb within the next week or two.. then by 7th May (my bf's birthday) be at a loss of at least 2 1/2 stone...

A much better weigh in for me today.... I put 2lb on over the last two weeks, purely by not drinking enough water and going hungry rather than snacking on fruit.... But this week (even though I was away for 4 days staying with family and a trip to Paris) I have managed to shift 4 1/4lb! So that's the briefly aquired naughty 2lb I put on gone plus another 2 1/4lb!..

Takes me from 21st 2.75lb down to 19st 6.75lb in 13 weeks... 4lb to go until I reach a 2stone loss.... Ideally, I'd like to get that 4lb within the next week or two.. then by 7th May (my bf's birthday) be at a loss of at least 2 1/2 stone...
I started at

Congratulations hun I weigh in tomorrow' I missed last week due to cocktails and friends birthday last week wasnt.good am hoping have repaired some of the damage this week but will find out in the morning. I started at 20.2 and I was 18.11. 5 last. Weigh in am crossing my fingers ( and toes) I haven't gained tomorrow anything else will be a bonus x

I started at

Congratulations hun I weigh in tomorrow' I missed last week due to cocktails and friends birthday last week wasnt.good am hoping have repaired some of the damage this week but will find out in the morning. I started at 20.2 and I was 18.11. 5 last. Weigh in am crossing my fingers ( and toes) I haven't gained tomorrow anything else will be a bonus x

Will keep my fingers crossed for you too! Let us know how you get on :)

Well done Amy and good luck Sharon, looking forward to see how you've done xx

I lost 2.5 lb am in shock which means I get a sticker yay!!!! Have now lost 1 and half stone in ten weeks am now very happy!!
Especially as was sure would sts or gain this week

Well done!!!

Back