19 stone to 18?

I was 22st 3lbs in the beginning of January & 9 months pregnant.. So far I've lost 3st & 2lbs.. But that was all in 6-7 weeks & then I seems to hover around the 19st 4 mark... I rejoined slimming world the other day & weighed in at 19st 1... Hoping to be in the 18s this week (which will be the smallest I've been for about 4 years!!!) ?

I got sick of seeing people around me losing huge amounts of weight but not doing anything about it myself!! I'm aiming to be 18stone by some time in May..!!

I feel like this could be my year... ? haha xxx

You've done great so far Princess, keep it up! We weigh the same atm so hopefully we'll both be into the 18's by next week x

I was 22st 3lbs in the beginning of January & 9 months pregnant.. So far I've lost 3st & 2lbs.. But that was all in 6-7 weeks & then I seems to hover around the 19st 4 mark... I rejoined slimming world the other day & weighed in at 19st 1... Hoping to be in the 18s this week (which will be the smallest I've been for about 4 years!!!) ?

I got sick of seeing people around me losing huge amounts of weight but not doing anything about it myself!! I'm aiming to be 18stone by some time in May..!!

I feel like this could be my year... ? haha xxx
Hi princess wow yourweight loss.is amazing and congratulations on.the baby . I hope u continue to do well xxx

Cake cake cake everywhere I look today! Then our customers bought in a 4.5kg Toblerone for us!

I've cracked slightly.... I had a bit of Toblerone about the size of a £2 coin and an inch square of tray bake cake..(which actually wasn't very nice!)

Must resist the donuts/brownies/caramel shortbread!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Cake cake cake everywhere I look today! Then our customers bought in a 4.5kg Toblerone for us!

I've cracked slightly.... I had a bit of Toblerone about the size of a £2 coin and an inch square of tray bake cake..(which actually wasn't very nice!)

Must resist the donuts/brownies/caramel shortbread!!

Lol willpower hun... It really bugs me when I indulge and then it's not actually very nice makes me think such a waste of my syns x

That's what I thought after the naff bit of tray bake cake!

Change of plans for dinner tonight, going to try the all day breakfast omelette! Syn free I think, so it will make up for the lack of willpower earlier!

Am a bit dubious about posting this.. (Hate my photo!) But made this earlier in a *really* interesting meeting I was in at work...

Top two photos are me on the 28th & 31st December 2013... Then me a couple of weeks back and last week...

Can't yet see a huge difference... But according to my dad I've lost one of my chins! (Charming ey! Haha)

Attachments

• 1397053611042.jpg
    1397053611042.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 25
Am a bit dubious about posting this.. (Hate my photo!) But made this earlier in a *really* interesting meeting I was in at work...

Top two photos are me on the 28th & 31st December 2013... Then me a couple of weeks back and last week...

Can't yet see a huge difference... But according to my dad I've lost one of my chins! (Charming ey! Haha)

I think you can see a difference ur face looks slimmer ur cheeks don't seem as chubby ( sorry I couldn't think of a better word) so ur obviouslyon the right track..... Bless dads do have a way with words don't they x

I think you can see a difference ur face looks slimmer ur cheeks don't seem as chubby ( sorry I couldn't think of a better word) so ur obviouslyon the right track..... Bless dads do have a way with words don't they x

Haha they certainly do!

Thanks for saying you can see it too, was starting to feel a bit deflated that I couldn't & nobody has said anything to me about looking different etc...

Small loss for me today... 1 1/4lb...

* week started yesterday and I'm bloated like mad, so I'm hoping that's the reason for such a small loss...

Only 2 3/4lb to go until I've lost 2stone...

It's rubbish that we can't see in ourselves what others see isn't it. But u def can tell. I will be he magic mirror and tell u what u can't see for yourself xx

4lbs off at weigh in so I'm outta here and into the 18's! Woop! :)

Good luck everyone and see you all soon in the 18s! xx

Well done!!

Back