19 stone to 18?

Hiya, new here and currently 19st 5lbs, hoping to get down to the 18 something's over the next couple of weeks.

Hi Sharon thanks for the welcome, and good luck!

Gutted today, was hoping for a 3lb loss to get my to my 2stone mark.... Have eaten super healthy last few days, gym twice... Get on the scales today... Nothing!!

I've been soooo bloated last few days, so I'm hoping that'll disappear and I'll have a good loss?!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww. That's a shame hun but hopefully it's just the bloat.. It's awful. Wen you feel like you have put. Extra effort in and don't get the reward. Xx

Just back from 4 days with my family and the in-laws... Have eaten as well as I can for the last few days considering neither household are SW friendly... Hopped on the scales this morning to assess the damage... 1 1/2lb off! Woooo!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just introducing myself.

Been doing the plan for 9 weeks now and lost a total of 22lbs. Today was the day I moved from the 20s to the 19s.

My next big target is to lose another 7lb and get to the weight was 2 years ago when I first found out I was expecting my son 19st 5lb then get to the 18s

Another cr*p weigh in for me today.... 1lb off! What on earth is going on, I weighed myself monday and I'd lost 1 1/2lb but now only 1lb after being good all week?! :(

I was doing so well up until week 12 (currently week 16) with good losses of between 2-4lb... and now I'm lucky if I get a loss of 1lb! My food has pretty much stayed the same, following the same rules etc... It's so gutting that I'm sticking to plan, not going over syns and yet I'm having the smallest losses if any!

In 16 weeks I've lost 26 1/4lb... Nowhere near what I had planned! I wanted to be at atleast 2 1/2 stone by now.... This morning I totally felt like I might as well give up.. I'm clearly destined to be a heffa!

I'm stuck for reasons why the last month has been rubbish losses... I have salad or jacket potato for lunch every day (alternate days), I have cereal/fruit/milk(HE) for my breakfast everyday... My HEB is always 2 alpen lights throughout the day... and my dinners are always healthy homecooked dinners of lean meat, potato/home made SW chips & veg or for example spag bol...
The only thing I snack on is fat free greek yoghurt or fruit (grapes/bananas/clementines/strawbs/raspbs).... On average I have about 6-10 syns a day and I drink LOADS! (The walk to the water machine helps with the boredom at work!)

I'm sooooo fed up right now with this whole SW thing I'm as close to giving up as I could ever be! :(

Don't give up hun. It is disheartening. When u have been good and don't get your results that you want but you are still loosing which is good! I can't really offer much advice as not been doing it that long but am sure someone will have a tip or too for you. Did your consultant. Have any ideas? Maybe change to a reebok green to give your body a shock. Don't give up hun keep going xx

How you feeling now Amy?

Still pretty rubbish tbh :(

Am drowning my sorrows eating a creme egg at the moment! LOL oops!!

When I got home tonight I went back through my food diary and looked at what I ate on the weeks that I had good losses... On one of the weeks I had between 12-16 syns every day and I lost 3lb! Maybe I'm not eating enough syns? Is that even possible?

Thanks for your encouragement in your earlier post - much appreciated :)

Yeah I think so my consultant. Did say that if u don't have enough can affect weight loss. U can try and see if works. X

thanks stburgan, really pleased with how its going. Had two weeks with gains due to a holiday and then driving to Germany and back and eating rubbish in the car.

No gone down a clothes size yet though, think I must be losing fat from inside me first lol.

Lol well if it's coming Off at all its good and you may just find that you drop your clothes size all of a sudden x

Back