19 stone to 18?

Lol well if it's coming Off at all its good and you may just find that you drop your clothes size all of a sudden x

Yep just sick of waiting lol.

I am good thanks, stuck to plan. Terribly constipated though. Going to take some senna tonight.

If I don't reach my 2st this week I'll eat my own arm!

I've had food poisoning since the weekend and have not been eating at all, I'm hoping there's at least a small bonus to being that sick!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok - so I'm weighing in a day early... (I dont think it should make too much of a difference will it??...) I have to be in work early tomorrow and as I struggle to get in on time as it is, I thought I'd weigh in today in case I forget!...

Good news... I've reached my 2 stone loss!! :D

Still a pretty small loss for me this week, 2 1/2 lb... but that takes me to 28 3/4lb lost in 17 weeks. Much slower than I had hoped, but I'm getting there at least!

I'm now just over 25% of the way through my 108lb total loss....

Well I slept. Through my weigh in ( finished nights this morning) but my home scales which were the same as slimming world last week say I have lost 1lb which as my bodyclock doesn't know if it's coming or going is good I think x

been crazy busy with work so not had a chance to get on line. I had a 0.2lb gain on my Wednesday weigh in but its * week, so we will see what nexts weeks weigh in brings.

On the plus side I did just fit in a smaller size jeans. I have 10 pairs of 24s from years ago. 3 pairs fit now whooo hoooo

Thrilled to make it from the 19s into the 18s this week. Good luck everyone else!

anyone mind if i join?? i finally hit the 19's last week :D and i am hoping to be out of them soon - it's such a fab feeling being a teen again :bliss:

my weigh days a friday :D

Hi 16 and welcome it is a nice feeling being in the teens am.hoping to be in the 17s in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed my weigh day is Fri as well x

Well, this last week has been sooooo busy! SW has gone out the window a little!...

Since last wednesday I've had Chinese, Nandos, Mc Donalds breakfast, dinner at my parents, been to Miller & Carter and eaten a ridiculous amount of chocolate! I was doing so well at ignoring the box full of easter goodies in our fridge up until saturday, since then it's like every time I walk past the kitchen I can hear the creme eggs calling me.. "Ammyyyyyyy... eat meeee!" ...

A small gain of 1/2lb for me this week (not bad considering it's * week as well!!)

4.4lb off for me this week, can see my next target of 19 stone 2lb with in my reach which was the weight I was before I got pregnant. From there not far until I hit the 18s.

Well, this last week has been sooooo busy! SW has gone out the window a little!...

Since last wednesday I've had Chinese, Nandos, Mc Donalds breakfast, dinner at my parents, been to Miller & Carter and eaten a ridiculous amount of chocolate! I was doing so well at ignoring the box full of easter goodies in our fridge up until saturday, since then it's like every time I walk past the kitchen I can hear the creme eggs calling me.. "Ammyyyyyyy... eat meeee!" ...

A small gain of 1/2lb for me this week (not bad considering it's * week as well!!)

That is good for all that hun. You just need to draw a line and start again

4.4lb off for me this week, can see my next target of 19 stone 2lb with in my reach which was the weight I was before I got pregnant. From there not far until I hit the 18s.

Well done hun that's really good hope I get that tomorrow. Tho I doubt. It

well 1/2 lb off for me this week, i have struggled for the last 4 weeks and not been that good, so today i am starting a 14 days of being extra good and getting in the gym more, am hoping to get 10lbs off so i can reach my 4 week target of 12 lbs, my plan is to try and stick to 1500 - 1800 cals and to burn 500 cals off in the gym :whacky068:

i really need this!

how we all doing??

Well half off is better than half on. I get weighed at lunchtime so will.let u know how I do.
Calorie counting and slimming world will.that really work does it not clash with the principles. Of slimming world?

Well I lost 4.5 this week which gives me my 2 stone and my club 10 I am a happy girl today x

Back