19 stone to 18?

No one talks in the 18 to 17 thread :cry: Hope you all have fab weigh ins and join me soon

Well, I went and did it! Weighed in at 17.13 this morning. So that is me going into the next room. I just hope I do not lose focus this week. See you all in the next room, yo! Xxx

Had to edit the post because I put the wrong number in due to my silly swipe function on my phone. Time for a new phone or time to not post immediately after I weigh in and go into celebratory haze. LOL

So no, I did not lose 10lbs in one week... I only lost 3lbs. :)

Last edited:
As some of you may have read previously, I started SW in January this year weighing in at 21st 2.75lb ...

I had some great weeks with 4lb losses, and some not so great weeks with 0.5lb losses... I got to week 22 (5th June) and I just totally lost motivation, prior to that I'd had a month of loss, gain, loss, gain... Feeling totally fed up I let myself go and went from being at 19st 0.5lb (on the 29th May), to being 19st 6lb (on Thursday last week)... Totally a 5.5lb gain in 3 weeks... Rubbish!

Anyway, a good chat with my lovely, supportive boyfriend on Saturday gave me the kick up the bum I really needed, and I decided on Sunday I would start all over again, ease myself in, and then be super strict with myself!

Sunday came, I was relatively good, had over 15 syns, but not as many as I had been having in the three weeks previously...

Monday - I was soooo good, fruit fruit fruit fruit and more fruit, lots and lots of water and a total of 16 syns.
Tuesday - Another good day, only used 5 syns on my breakfast/lunch/dinner so shared a small amount of popcorn with the boyfriend last night, again - lots of water drunk and fruit/veg eaten...

I stood on the scales this morning (a day early I know!) but I was interested to see what they said.... 19st 1lb! I moved it around the room, on, off, on, off and every time it said the same!
Can this even be possible?! (Obviously I'm happy, but shocked that I could have lost 5lb in 2.5 days!)

My consultant says scale dont lie =)
Yes it is possible , but keep in mind its possible to get it all back in 2 days as well. Im one of those who step on scale every morning. Cuz it gives me notice when Im slipping away and need to get my act together. I can see my scale hopping up and down over the week but I take only weight from grp as official one =)

I had bad days and sometimes week when I cant stop eating and go over with syns. So now Im going with synfree breakfast and if possible lunch , so if needed I could use my syns at evening- what is the lowest point for me. Every morning Im full of motivation and focused as by the evening I think- I'll start tomorrow again.

Good luck and keep going - you can do it !

Hi All,

I have decide today that enough is enough and I'm going to lose some weight! I have put on 4 1/2 stone over the last 3 years, this is a culmination of giving up smoking, working long hours building a business and generally not taking care of myself. Now I have turned 28 and weigh 18st 7lbs I am absolutely determined to lose the weight I have put on and start living and eating healthier.

If I'm honest I am addicted to foods that aren't that nutritious, I love cakes, sweets, crisps, chocolate, fast food and this is where I turn when I am stressed and feeling down etc. I know that the journey ahead is going to be long and will probably have a few bumps along the way however I am committed to change.

I am writing this as I know I'm going to need the help and support of this group and I wanted to say hi to you all. If you can give me any advice or tips on how to be successful on this plan I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

Adam

Welcome Adam!

Best advice from me is read the books, get to know at a glance what is and isn't free. Eat your syns, they're there to be used! Check out the SW website for great recipes, especially the "fakeaway" type which make you feel like you've been naughty but are totally on plan.

Good luck :)

I did it! Weighed in today, and in the last week I have lost the 6lb I gained over the previous 3 weeks! :D:D Taking me back down to 19st exactly.... 1 more lb to go before I'm in the 18's....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did it! Weighed in today, and in the last week I have lost the 6lb I gained over the previous 3 weeks! :D:D Taking me back down to 19st exactly.... 1 more lb to go before I'm in the 18's.... Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats!

I stayed the same this week (totally deserved) weighing in early next week as I'm on my hols so hopefully both of us will be in the 18s next time :)

Congrats!

I stayed the same this week (totally deserved) weighing in early next week as I'm on my hols so hopefully both of us will be in the 18s next time :)

Good luck! :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome Adam =) You will be fine. Find time to have good home-cooked low syn meals and you will get to your target. When I started at first I only changed my usual foods to low syn or syn free foods and kept eating same things as I have been eating for years. It worked out for me . But now, I have found so many great food ideas on sw web -pages and seems I dont have enough time to try them all. :) But for sure, try something new , that you would not have usually and you will be surprised how good it tastes and how good it is for you weight lost.

Amy-R Big congrats to you- well done. Now remember this feeling and emotions with it. Thats what I do , to keep myself motivated and keep moving on.
I can and I will
You can do it girl , just believe

Hi everyone!

Just got into this room today with a 2lbs loss taking me to 19st 13lbs woohoo!

Was my first week back on plan after wayyy too long off so I'm pleased with that. I never want to see that 20st figure again lol!

Happy Friday all :)

Back