19 stone to 18?

Just wanted to share a little something, I went to a black tie do last night and managed to wear a dress that hasn't fitted since before Christmas. Was very pleased! :)

Hi everyone! Just got into this room today with a 2lbs loss taking me to 19st 13lbs woohoo! Was my first week back on plan after wayyy too long off so I'm pleased with that. I never want to see that 20st figure again lol! Happy Friday all :)

Well done! Big landmark getting into the teens :)

Hi Ellie,

Thanks so much, I'm really delighted. Just got to keep going down :)

Well done on getting into your dress! There's no better feeling right?! I'm sure it felt amazing :)

2lb gain for me today, I'm not too annoyed though, as it's ** week, and I've eaten like a mad woman this week!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lb gain for me today, I'm not too annoyed though, as it's ** week, and I've eaten like a mad woman this week!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck next week , Im sure you will do fine =)

Hello :) I'm back on slimmingworld for the millionth time. Hoping it will be my last time as I have nothing in my way this time :)
Started tonight at 19.3.5
Fingers crossed I'll be in the 18's next week :)

We'll done Tiff and good luck to you and Anwen for next week! I lost 7 this week (1st week back after 6 months) taking me down to 19st 2.5. Keeping my fingers crossed for next week! :)

Woohoo 4lbs off for me this week :)

Really pleased as id been so good but hadn't felt like id lost so it was a nice surprise yeayyyyy

That takes me down to 19st 9lbs

Hoping a few more weeks in this room then into a new zone. Next stop, gym membership!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Woohoo 4lbs off for me this week :)

Really pleased as id been so good but hadn't felt like id lost so it was a nice surprise yeayyyyy

That takes me down to 19st 9lbs

Hoping a few more weeks in this room then into a new zone. Next stop, gym membership!

well done =) congrats

2,5 pounds off for me this week and I got my 4,5 stone award :D
Happy but to be hones I feel like im slipping, so I will do food diary this week and make a photo of everything I eat. Maybe it will give me boost I need :)

Thanks, destamia! I'm really pleased!

Congrats on your loss and your 4.5st award that's great :)

Back