19 weeks and 6 and a 1/2 stone.....

vintella

hi
my 132 day ll part one is finally over and tomorrow i start rtm i am very excited. for me i know this is going to be the really tough bit but am so pleased that i have gained so many tools along this journey to help me.
no photo this week as i have a cold and look like sh*t and want my goal photo looking as good as poss!!
just want to say thanks to everyone here who has helped me, this site is officially the greatest!!
love to all
ella
x

Absolutely fantastic, very well done!!! xx

Wow!! look forward to reading your story in the success area pics n' all!!
How fab for you to be nearing the end of your journey!! Major congratulations! :party0019:

Well done to you, that is an amazing loss! Can't wait to see your picture.

Louale x

Wowee. That's a fantastic loss indeed! 6.5stone in 19 weeks, that's over 2 stone more than what you'd expect to lose right?

thats amazing!
well done
daisy x

Absolutely amazing, vintella! Use those tools wisely and pick up a few more in RTM. You're an inspiration!

thanks all
i cant believe that in just over 4 months things can have changed so much, i have become a firm believer in the power of positive thought
its an amazing feeling to be excited about the future
ella
x

I know I'm a lipotrimmer but had to say...Big congratulations to you.

A real acheivement

Alex :)

I am also doing a different VLCD, but also wanted to say huge well done. That's a fantastic loss in 19 weeks!

Massive congrats to you,thats amazing.i have started the journey hope it goes quickly for me,and have the success you have.
love H x

hi
my 132 day ll part one is finally over and tomorrow i start rtm i am very excited. for me i know this is going to be the really tough bit but am so pleased that i have gained so many tools along this journey to help me.
no photo this week as i have a cold and look like sh*t and want my goal photo looking as good as poss!!
just want to say thanks to everyone here who has helped me, this site is officially the greatest!!
love to all
ella
x

Amazing you have done so well Ella, feel proud of yourself, now pics please :)

That is an absolutely fantastic achievement Vintella, and I wish you the very best of luck with RtM x x x

Congratulations a fantastic acheivment.
Lotsa positive vibes for RTM:party0038:

well done Ella

Fantastic, well done.Welcome to RTM. It's hard, but necessary.

Back