1lb loss in 5 weeks what's going wrong?

LadyB71

:cry:

I think I may have set a new SW record. 1lb lost in 5 weeks! I've been filling in my food diary, staying to group, going to the gym 5 times a week, and nothing but nothing is working.

I have successfully done SW before and lost over 3 stone. I could kick myself for putting it all back on! Grrr... I mainly do red days and make sure I have the correct amount of HEA and B's. The 6 week Count Down I bought is working out to be incredible value at 2oz's a week - NOT!

Please please please I need your help to keep me motivated as really loosing the will to stick to it. :sigh:

Hugs Hun...but that title is going to my MIL, she has stayed the same weight for 15 weeks and has been made a target member as she cannot loose!!
Do you have a diary on here that I can look through? If so, will have a look now to see if there is anything I can help with.
Try and add a different day in here and there though, as you need to vary your meals.
Your consultant can have a look at your diaries and make sure that you are following SW to the letter, but they never seem to advise changing a day here and there...not sure why?!

xxxx

Are you eating enough? With all that working out (which will clearly do your fitness the world of good) you probably need to really have loads and loads of free food, so your body has something to burn off.

Hope you can work it out cos your effort is superb :)

I was wondering how you were getting on just lat night....maybe you should keep a food diary on here so other people can look and comment/give advice.

If you are gymming it 5 times a week you are probably building up a fair bit of muscle which weighs more than fat.

Dont feel too disheartened, try mixing it up a bit - TRY EXTRA EASY!

Good luck and stick at it :)

REM

God do I know how you feel!! It is so disheartening isn't it. I thank the lord for this forum. I do know that I had loads of fantastic replies to my plea!!

Lynda

Back