1LB on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Oh its only a lb, nothing major. Did you follow it to the letter or could it have summat to do with time of the month?

I haven't done 790 personally but I think loads of people on the board have and they still get good losses.

If I remember rightly, you didn't really get to grips with SSing so maybe your weigh-in result isn't a huge shock??

Going by your struggles over the past few days, I'd definitely say give 790 a go - from what I've heard, the results are almost as good as SSing.

Last edited:
Hi there

I've been doing 790 and the last few weeks almost 1000. From today I'm on the 1000 plan proper!

My losses have been ok, not huge but i think that's because i got alot off with SS in the initial stages. I think 790 works fine and for me personally it was much more managable. Give it a go!

Try not to let the 1lb gain upset you too much, it could be because you have struggled, clothing, etc etc...or just fluid levels fluctuating... 790 is still a low calorie diet and if you stick to it properly it will work.

Good luck with it all, I really hope it works out well for you. :)

Many thanks you guys for all the support. I am going to give 790 a go. Have been ss for 10 weeks and lost 3 stone already. I really need to stick to 790 as hubby now says I can only carry on with CD for another 4 weeks due to finances. We go to disney in 2 weeks , xmas etc. I really dont want to put any weight on as I love the comments of how well I look. Although the "oh you look old" and " you look gaurnt" comments are coming now JEALOUS PEOPLE???? Has anyone else had these type of comments???? X

Let's be honest it's only a pound! You could pee that out if you needed the loo! Sorry to vulgar but at the end of the day 1lb is nothing to worry about! If you worry about it you will feel guilty and then the emotional eating will start! Teehee!!! I'm sure you are going to do fine and will lose that evil pound along with many more!

Good luck sweetie!!

xxx We're always here for you if you need us!

xx

Im doing 790 and have been doing it since day 1, I get on fine with it .... I will admit to being a serial cheater but even so my losses are good. Leehal another user here was on 790 and he was losing around 5lb a week.

Stick to 790, drink the water and you will still lose weight.

3 stone!!! That's fab! Hubby will have to by you some new clothes for your hols (even with limited finances!) As for stupid comments of jealousy I find the "go on it won't hurt" comments as food is flung towards you the hardest!

X

To be honest I hate buying clothes I was a size 18 on a good day !!! really a size 20 ish but wouldnt admit it. I really didn't want to buy clothes but I cant wear my old stuff so I got a few pairs of jeans etc of ebay believe it or not and they are a SIZE 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the 790 it makes life more bearable. I have a shake, soup, meal then the bar in the evening. Good luck and congrats on what you've already achieved!

Back