1meal a week

bexterj24

how many of you on ts have 1 meal a week? and also why do you choose to do so?
i have a wedding do next sat and ive planned to drive so i dnt drink but i knw theres going to be lots of food my plan was to totally stay away from the table but ive seen a few do eat certain things when its an event they cant get out of n trust me ive tried but i went all the way to italy to see them get married i can hardly not turn up to the evening do round the corner lol wot to do wot to do?

bexterj24 said:
how many of you on ts have 1 meal a week? and also why do you choose to do so?
i have a wedding do next sat and ive planned to drive so i dnt drink but i knw theres going to be lots of food my plan was to totally stay away from the table but ive seen a few do eat certain things when its an event they cant get out of n trust me ive tried but i went all the way to italy to see them get married i can hardly not turn up to the evening do round the corner lol wot to do wot to do?

This is what I do. Instead of a week of add a meal I add about one a week. Why? Well it tends to fit around social events, work things and if nothing else it's for weekends. Usually just once a week, one meal - lowcarb. I tend to eat fish mainly. It seems to work. I would enjoy the wedding if I was you. Just go for small portion of a low carb meal. Good luck.
GSQ

thx it sounds like a good idea now i just have to figure out what i can and cant eat as a ow carb meal lol

eating the odd meal socially is unlikely to hurt in the scheme!

To keep ibn ketosis these are best:- any fish, meat, poultry, eggs, cheese (not too much) and dark green veg - broccoli etc again in moderation

The really bad things no surprises are highly refined carbs so cakes, chocolates, biscuits, also potatoes, ice cream etc etc with loads of added sugar

I had a Chinese on Thursday stuck to meat and fish-no rice or noodles didn't affect the ketosis ( no hunger pains Friday) and no weight gain- still looks like a three pound loss for this week.

Life comes before diet sometimes- just don't go Ott and have everything! It's tricky
I know! :)

Back